Chapter 8: The bite

[Y/n's] pov.

I start feeling someone shaking me, trying to wake me up, "Steve, leave me alone," i say, without opening my eyes, moving the hand away from me.

"Y/n, wake up!" i hear Dustin's voice saying.

"No, leave me alone," i answers back, not wanting to get up.

Then i feel someone pulling my shirt, i open my eyes and meet Erica, "Woah, are you Russian too?" i ask, as she furrows her eyebrows, "Listen, you get your ass up from here or we send you back to the Russians," she says, menacing me.

"No, please, no," i whine, remember what they did, and as i get up, i start feeling weird, "What's wrong with you?" Erica asks and i start feeling the urge to throw up.

"Mom, I think I'm sick," I whine, as they furrow their eyebrows, "What?"

Then, I run out of the restroom, already knowing where it was, i head there, i slam the door open and head to a stall and right there i start to puke.

Seconds later i hear Steve calling my name from behind, "Y/n?", after being sure i finished throwing up, i turn around and see him and Robin.

"Are you okay?" Robin asks, as i nod, "Yeah, i think i threw all that shit up," i say, getting up before washing my hands.

Then the door slams open, revealing Erica and Dustin, "Okay. What the hell," he says, as we slowly start laughing.

"We need to leave," He says, opening the door, and looking at all the people coming out of the movie which just finished, "And, blend," he says, as we get mixed up with the crowd walking normally.

"Well, shit, that worked," Erica says, surprised.

"Of course it worked, we just need to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come,"

"Uh, Dustin?"

"What?" Dustin asks Steve.

"Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house,"

"Right," i say, remembering what Steve did earlier.

"Why?"

"Well, i might've told them your full name,"

"What is wrong with you?" Dustin asks shocked.

"Dude, i was drugged, even Y/n did that with Erica," Steve says defending himself, while Erica glared up at me, "You did what?"

"I didn't say your full name, he's saying bullshit, and i was drugged
too," i say.

"So? Are you out of your mind to tell the Russians my name?" Erica says, as we keep walking.

"Guys,"

"I just told your name! There are millions of Ericas around the United States,"

"Guys," Robin repeats, elbowing me in my ribs, "What?"

We stop walking, seeing a Russian, "Abort," Dustin says, the Russians turns his head toward us, "Abort, Abort," he says, as we start running back, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," i mumble while running.

We stop in front of the escalators, since they weren't working, "Shit,"

"Okay," Robin says, sitting in the middle ramp and sliding down, as i let all of them go first, before following their tracks.

We run as fast as we could, hiding behind a counter, as i pant, while we sit in silence.

Moments later, we hear a whisper in Russian not so far from us, Erica worryingly looks at me, while i put my finger in front of my mouth, telling her with the other hand to calm down.