𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You made it out of the gate. Impressive. That was a bitch of a fight, wasn't it?"

Ruby put her hands down, "Doors out hell only open for so long."

"What do you want, Ruby?"

She walked toward the demon, "I've been lost without you, take me back. That's why I led the Huntress and the Winchesters here." Ruby and the demon eyed the trio. Dean and Karina turned to Sam, angry. Sam took the sight of them while Dean mouthed his famous words, "I told you so." Ruby continued, not looking at them. "They're for you... as a gift."

The demon asked, "Really?"

"Let me serve you again. I've wanted it. I wanted you for so long."

Karina raised her eyebrows and blinked to make sure it was real or not. She wished to kill Ruby right now even with her least favorite weapon that could kill anything.

"You were one of my best," Ruby smirked and the demon stared at her. Ruby leaned closer to it as she pulled out the blade. It caught it mid-air before stabbing the demon. "But then again, you always were a lying whore."

The blade was thrown sideways out of their hands. Ruby started the fight as she kicked the demon's gut, but she was in defense. The demon kept punching Ruby in the face repeatedly until it grabbed and threw her into the television set. Ruby got up and kicked into the gut, she ran toward her and got hit by extending arm.

Ruby fell on her back, then the demon pulled her up from the jacket. It threw her across the room, crashing the bookcase. The demon walked over to Elizabeth who was hiding from it with fear. It grabbed poker near the fireplace, then returned back to Ruby.

"You're really telling me you threw in your chips with The Three Stooges here?"

Ruby tried to get up then the demon hit her poker across her face. Ruby was panting heavily as she was defended from the fight. Demon yelled at Ruby to get up, but she couldn't. It lowered itself down on Ruby, grabbing her by the jacket. Pulling her up as she spoke to her, "We've been here before, haven't we?" It chuckled before it looked at Sam, "She didn't tell you?"

It returned back to Ruby to be continued, "Pretty terrifying I guess. She was one of mine. I turned her out a long, long time ago. Ruby here was a witch. Of course, that was when you were human."

The trio looked surprised and shocked as they listened. It threw Ruby back down and stood up. "Didn't want your friends to know that all those centuries back you sold yourself to me? Embarrassing, I guess. But don't worry love, no secrets where you're heading, remember?"

It began to chant in a foreign language, and Ruby's black smoke was close to coming out of her mouth. Dean was trying to get out the force that was keeping him pinned against the wall. Suddenly, the demon was coughing, and then coughed harder. Ruby's black smoke returned to the body as the pinned force dropped the trio down on the floor.

The demon was coughing up blood from its mouth, revealing a few long pins. She looked in the distance, clenching its right fist. Making Elizabeth behind, dead. Then Dean came up behind and stabbed the blade in its back repeatedly. Dean stabbed the blade harder as Ruby was eyeing him something that was familiar to her. Dean looked at Ruby, quiet and surely. He moved on.

He grabbed Sam's hand, pulling him up to stand. Karina pulled herself up and walked behind the boys. She had a close eye on Ruby still as she was looking down at the dead demon. Dean grabbed the Colt from the floor and put it in his jacket. They all looked at Ruby.

"Go." Ruby looked at them, slightly embarrassed. She wiped the blood from her mouth. "I'll clean up this mess."

Karina gently pushed the boys out of the way, heading toward the exit. Sam and Dean had their eyes on Ruby for one more time. Ruby turned to the trio, revealing her blue eyes turned into black. She warned them one more time, "Go." They all left the house, leaving her behind.