170【END】

Chapter 170 Source World

Zhou Xiaomiao stared at the face of the shoveling officer, and there was a big meaning that you dared to refuse and I cried.

Shen Chen opened his mouth and closed his hot eyes silently.

Zhou Xiaomiao continued to make persistent effort, "Didn't you say that as long as we are together? They will definitely not stop us now, our purpose has been achieved, what else do you want?"

"No." Shen Chen had a loss of losses, and he didn't want to see the other party crying. Even if he reacted, he didn't dare to say anything. Finally, he nodded obediently and agreed to "Okay, listen to you, don't cry, good."

For a moment, Zhou Xiaomiao didn't seem to expect that the other party would be so relaxed so quickly. , Let the heavenly courts be able to give up, and leave the sleeve.

He just couldn't get used to these people's nosy things, and always robbed him Zhou Xiaomiao. Now that after the suppression, he has no pursuit of the high position. With the only little white group he cares about, he walks very well. Essence

Taishang Laojun "..."

Yuanshi Tianzun "..."

After a piece of soldiers, Wuyun retreated, and the world was flat, as if nothing happened.

The post -history book records that the turning point appears at the crisis, and the gods have repelled the monsters, causing the opponent to escape from the heavenly court and return the pure land of the fairyland.

Only the two immortals of the Palace and Yuqing Palace have witnessed the end of the turnaround and non -chrome for their turnarounds. What happened inside, the only two fairy kings who knew the two were taboos, so the more strange this matter, the more mysterious.

"The gods of the gods war the monsters for three hundred rounds, and they fled everywhere, and finally helplessly gave up the heavenly court." Zhou Xiaomei looked at the jade and Jane sent by Le'an while laughing. I did not expect that this group of people was so rich, but Later, he did fight with the shoveling officer for a long time. According to the shoveling officer, since he dared to use a beautiful cat, he had to give up the full set of shovel officers at that time. I want to go probably because the shoveling officer does not want him to misunderstand whether he uses him a bunch of red -covered sugar gourds suddenly appeared in front of him. His eyes started to shine "delicious"

Shen Chen gathered in his arms, carefully feeding him sugar gourd, and took Yu Jian to look at it.

Zhou Xiaomiao vaguely "Hey, wait, I haven't finished reading it yet"

Shen Chen lost mercilessly to the corner "A group of boring people, don't look at these messy things, you might as well look at me when you have time."

Zhou Xiaomiao will eat a whole series of sugar gourds, and turn his head to kiss the shoveling officer. "Don't let me see, then you tell me a story."

"What do you want to hear?" Shen Chen was absent -minded, and was still looking back.

"Just talk about your own story." Zhou Xiaomiao coquettishly "want to listen, I want to listen to QAQ"

After Shen Chen asked for a little compensation, he was satisfied with "good."

He said, "The ladder stands for a long time, and he has gradually appeared in wisdom roots for a long time. Like a small firefly, a finger finger is squeezed out. The monsters sealed in the ladder are too boring. Look at it, watching Huigen from small fireflies to candlelight, and then grew up a little bit, the light on the body is getting brighter and brighter "

"Huigen slowly rises from the ladder to the high stage of the ladder. There are countless immortals every day to become a fairy every day. If you do n't go to the ladder, look at it every day, start working hard to cultivate the avenue, hoping that he can leave, the monster laughed at him below what he would not be able to go out, and tied him to pull him to the most under."

"Huigen didn't know that this monster was particularly cruel and liked to play with him. Occasionally, he fell on the head of the monster, on his chest, and on his belly, he didn't know that he looked at the weight of the whole ladder. I can vomit blood, I can't wait to kill him, but the monster is not willing to be this playmate. Every time I get angry, I will pinch him as a long later craft. Also buckle the two blue spirit jade on the magic whip as eyes as eyes. "

Xiaobai Tuanzi is even more excited when there is the original shape. The tail that runs up and runs every day, a pair of blue eyes, like the most beautiful and pure colors in the world, the monster is reluctant to be so good that the original shape is broken. , I started to protect it, and was caught by the caught face. I was unwilling to hit him. I did n't know how many hundred years have passed. I did n't even find it. Some habits were remembered by the heart and the pain. Pet his heart to your heart.

However, the little white dumplings that were petted were too naughty. I didn't know what to eat one day. It turned out to be out of the internal body of the ladder. It was drowsy on the high platform. When Xiaobai Tuanzi got up, it was perfectly integrated with Xiangyun, and the people who came and went seemed to see him.

The monsters are scared every day, and the other party is afraid that the other party will be found out, and there is no power to find the ladder to pick up the other party. After continuing, the floating clouds were surrounded by the ladder.

This is even more frightened than on the high platform. The paranoia and possessiveness in the bones of the monsters have erupted. The furiousness broke out from the ladder. It was not until later the monster knew. The blood was eaten by Xiaobai Tuanzi, and after leaving the ladder as a ladder Huigen, Xiaobai Tuanzi almost took away all the fairy power of the ladder. So the ladder standing for tens of thousands of years was like a tofu dregs project, and it was instantly collapsed by the monster punch.

The collapse of the ladder is a catastrophe, with the fluctuations of the Three Realms, and this wave of shocks will not know where the Xiaobai dumplings on the Xiangyun have been blown, the monster is too late to find, and the movement of the collapse of the ladder ladder is too great to cause the immortals to approach the front before the immortals are constantly approaching. Come to check that the monster has been trapped in thousands of years, and he can only enter the Magician into the next demon master.

When talking about this, Shen Chen's face flashed a little obvious smile. Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but ask "what's later"

Shen Chen raised his chin and kissed "Later"

Later, he became the next demon master. As a result, the next day, a little white group dropped into his arms from the sky. If you don't let it go, no one can grab it.

Cause and effect cycles are probably that.

FINISH♡