152

Chapter 152 The Thirteenth Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao thought about it carefully, so many worlds are dressed in clothes and turned into cats, and there are no clothes that fall in place, but after changing from cats to people, they are bare buttocks! So where did the clothes go...

The clothes were not changed by his own fur, they were all attributed to him. After he transformed, the clothes would definitely fall on the spot... But so many worlds have changed from human to cat without losing their clothes at all!

Just now, Zhou Xiaomiao thought for the first time that the system wiped away the traces of herself, so she disposes of her clothes, and she will be naked without changing clothes... But the shit shoveling officer said this, let him He remembered someone's possessiveness. If the clothes he wore were picked up or even worn together, the shit shovel officer would explode in place, right?

So... maybe it's just a little trick by the shit shoveling officer!

Thinking like this, it's easy to go astray. Zhou Xiaomiao has never known who the shit shoveling officer is, and what kind of identity does it have to do with him, but just looking at it every time he is the protagonist of the Son of Luck, maybe The shit shoveling officer is super awesome and super cool. It's definitely easy to hide some clothes quietly, right?

But hiding clothes or something behind him is so wretched, it doesn't match the cool looks of the shit shovel officer in every world... Thinking about it, Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but start looking at the shit shovel officer.

The shit shoveler has always been the protagonist of Son of Luck, and the protagonist's appearance is naturally very dazzling. His dark eyes are quiet and deep, his thin lips are slightly pursed, and his face is cold and hard, but every time he talks to Zhou Xiaomiao, he will Unconsciously gentle, there will also be a smile and tenderness in his eyes, making his face more and more beautiful.

But when he thought of the shit shovel officer hiding his clothes... Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes staring at the shit shovel officer suddenly became subtle.

"What are you thinking? The eyes are getting more and more strange." Zhanxi pinched his nose and picked up the dressed man to eat together.

Zhou Xiaomiao laughed a few times, "It's just that I suddenly found out that your observation skills are really careful, you're amazing!"

Zhanxi disagreed: "Although I don't know how long you have lived without finding any problems, it's not common to be as stupid as you."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

Still not my dearest shit shoveler? Can we have a good chat?

Well, he did not pay attention to many details, so he missed a lot of clues...

Anyway, with Zhou Xiaomiao's company, Zhanxi returned to the company and started working again - because Zhou Xiaomiao always felt that the home was too dangerous, it would be better to come to the company and let the shit shovel officer divert his attention.

The development of the project has been put on the agenda. Previously, the latest technology has been used to research holographic games. Although the harvest is very large, it has created a precedent for the game, making the group stand firm in the game and become a giant. However, in fact, the application of this technology Well, there are definitely greater uses and profits, so Zhan Xi attaches great importance to the project, and set up a research team to lead the team in person, including the heroine and others, as well as the specially invited consultant, Zhou Xiaomiao.

Zhanxi and the heroine have been involved in various researches, and everyone knows their abilities. Zhou Xiaomiao has also discussed with everyone because of the things they tracked. Everyone is very convinced and respected. The rest of the technical staff are also excellent. This team Almost including the technical elites of the entire company, everyone is very motivated, and even joked that they must create a new precedent!