163

Chapter 163 The Fourteenth Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao was at a loss for a moment: "You mean, these are all designed by the shit shovel officer?"

Lingxue nodded: "Yes."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "Oh, what about you? You belong to this world. Sovereign, who can easily master all planes, why do you keep letting him exist when you know he has a purpose?"

Lingxue: "Since you know that I am the Lord God, then you should know how many worlds I have in my hands. , How could I observe them one by one and keep an eye on them all the time."

"It's not that I don't know, it's because you have no way to expel him, right?" Zhou Xiaomiao looked at her fixedly: "So you started to make ideas about me, Do you want me to personally drive him away?" Lingxue

: "..."

Zhou Xiaomiao thought, "Did you have any agreement before? For example, he can enter, but as long as I push him away, he must leave again. Can't enter? The two of you have different goals, and the decision is in my hands, right?"

Lingxue: "..."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "No wonder the shit shoveling officer keeps telling me that there is something to face together and cannot be separated. Give up, but the system has been suppressing me with my identity, asking me to do things that hurt the shit shovel officer, and will help persuade me at critical moments, trying to agitate my emotions."

Lingxue said blankly: "You think too much. ."

Zhou Xiaomiao chuckled: "No matter how much I think or think wrong, but there is one thing I have to tell you, the agreement between you and the shit shoveling officer, you must lose."

"Because..." Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes suddenly became gentle: "The position of the two of you is enough to decide everything."

One is a lover, the other is an enemy, and everyone knows how to choose. It can only be said that the shit shoveling officer is too smart. From the very beginning, he occupied a favorable position, and he spoiled himself unscrupulously, so that he could not be separated from him, and in the end he could only stay obediently.

"Have you really thought about it? Do you know what kind of life you will face in the future? The scorn of everyone, the stain that cannot be erased, is not as good as the beautiful life you imagined, and sleeping next to your pillow has another purpose. My lover, you will bear everyone's resistance and attack, and you will always live in the dark and unacceptable."

Lingxue was a little anxious: "Zhou Yang, I really do it for your own good, you are still young, you can Aren't you afraid that you will regret it in the future?"

"I don't know what it will be like in the future, but at least I won't now." Zhou Xiaomiao said very single: "Since you said it all, this is my last world, of course I want to Enjoying the moment, what do you want to do so far?"

Lingxue gritted her teeth angrily: "I'm afraid you are confused, so many worlds have not made you understand!"

"I know." Zhou Xiaomiao smiled slightly: "I'm bound Isn't the villain system your original intention? You want to tell me how terrifying the dark side is, and how bleak and disastrous the final outcome of being a villain is, I know."

"I know you are still obsessed here, you I'm afraid you're a fool!" Lingxue was about to die of anger.

"But I have a shit shoveling officer." Zhou Xiaomiao's smile became brighter under the light, as if recalling something, making his face a layer of happiness: "The shit shoveling officer has always been around me. Beside me, tell me with practical actions that no matter what happens, no matter what the outcome is, he will always protect me and accompany me and never leave me. With him, I am not afraid of anything, the kindness you want me to see I watched the cold and warm, but I also felt the love and protection given by the shit shovel officer."