58

Chapter 58 The Fourth Villain

In the days when the shit shovel officer was around, Zhou Xiaomiao returned to his previous lazy appearance. If the wound on the shit shovel officer's shoulder wasn't healed, he might have just thrown his hand as the shopkeeper.

Shen Xinzhi was a little disappointed, because he felt that the other party didn't like him more and more. When he first woke up, the stick was very tight. In the past two weeks, he was sure that his wound was fine, and after the scar faded, he didn't have any more. After enjoying the step-by-step follow-up before, and even talking about things on their own, they will become the treatment of a kitten in her arms.

There is no doubt that the other party believes that he likes him, but Shen Xinzhi prefers the time when he was clinging to him, and he hinted several times that the other party couldn't hear it, and even deprived him of the opportunity to work together.

Shen Xinzhi was aggrieved, stared at his shoulder in his spare time, tentatively stretched out his hand, thinking that he was so worried about him when he was injured before, whether he wanted to...

The hand that touched the wound was caught, and Zhou Xiaomiao looked at him nervously: "What are you doing first?"

"It's a little itchy, so I just touch it." Shen Xinzhi hid all his thoughts without changing his face.

"You can't touch it." Zhou Xiaomiao grabbed his two big hands and clenched them tightly: "If you can't help rubbing the scar, all the sins you have suffered before will be in vain."

"But I can't control it all the time, the itching is uncomfortable." Shen Xinzhi lowered his eyes slightly, his expression a little sad.

Zhou Xiaomiao paused, and could only hold his big hand, and said helplessly: "Then I'll follow you, if you want to grab it, hold my hand and don't let it go, do you understand?"

"Okay." The successful Shen Xinzhi pursed his lips slightly, and after a while he hooked his lips and smiled, and kissed Zhou Xiaomiao's side face: "Then you have to work hard and you have been following me."

Zhou Xiaomiao gave him a white look. He was actually very clear about what the shit shoveling officer thought, and he didn't bother to say anything. What can I do, love it!

Now that the goal has been achieved and the previous appearance of being inseparable has been restored, Shen Xinzhi is full of energy again, discussing the situation outside and the next plan with Zhou Xiaomiao.

The struggle between the fief and the royal family is inevitable. After a few days, the disadvantage of the fief will be revealed. The silver treasury is not as rich as the national treasury, and the military strength is not as strong as the national strength. The fief is still stretched, and it won't be delayed for too long.

It was all because of himself that he caused this situation. Shen Xinzhi felt ashamed and wanted to settle the situation. Even looking at the person in front of him, an idea gradually took shape in his mind. If the situation was completely solved, it was not impossible. Completely overthrowing the people in high positions today, all problems will be solved, not to mention, the little prince is also a member of the royal family!

Since he can support the current emperor, Shen Xinzhi's power as the prime minister should not be underestimated. Since he may choose the previous one, then he can do it if he replaces the other first, and he will never break his promise.

He began to contact the forces in the capital and scattered all over the country, and arranged the deployment of troops little by little. The big net that was scattered sporadically at the beginning was to prevent the prince from rebelling. Unexpectedly, the world turned into a secret weapon against the emperor in the end. What it looks like, no one can really imagine it!