18

Chapter 18 The First Villain

Min Ruijia grabbed the kitten's front paws and asked him to stand up. He said with a serious face, "Do you know how many high-rise buildings you escaped from? Although I don't know how you left, I know there must be danger, right? You never thought about what you would do if something happened to you?"

"I didn't scare you, but you have to know that in today's society there are all kinds of people, and cat abusers are everywhere. What if you look like this if you are targeted? Yes, you are a cat demon, You can restore your body and protect yourself, but if others see it and spread it, you will be sent to the research institute, you will be subjected to various experiments, and you will experience all kinds of tragic injuries!"

Although she didn't mean to scare her, during the conversation, Min Ruijia unconsciously exaggerated some elements, otherwise the innocent kitten on her knee might not know the seriousness of the consequences.

For this reason, Min Ruijia was talking while looking for movies and videos, focusing on intercepting various monsters or places where non-human beings were discovered and experimented, and then looking for some cat abuse cases in various places.

Xiaobai Tuanzi watched a surveillance video in the news, his hair exploded, his eyes fixed on the man in the video, and he kept making hissing threats. In the video, when the man kept throwing the cat in his hand to the ground, he finally I couldn't help but pounced on the cat's paw and waved it, and slapped the phone on the ground!

Min Ruijia sighed, picked up the phone, turned it off, and smoothed the little white dumpling on his knees: "Don't be afraid, this kind of person will be punished in the end, but I hope you can pay attention to yourself, maybe you are lucky to meet this time. It is a kind person, but you can guarantee that the next time you meet someone, he will take you home and he will treat you like this?"

Xiaobai Tuanzi struggled not to let him go along, and his small mouth chased and bit his hand, as if to vent his anger just now.

Min Ruijia flickered left and right to tease him, watching his two cat claws hug his hand, wanting to put it in his mouth, he quickly raised his hand, and picked up a white cat bar by the way.

"No anger, no anger." Min Ruijia began to regret whether he was too aggressive with the drug, which caused the kitten to start hating humans. "I'm just analyzing with you how dangerous it is outside, so as long as you don't leave me, no one will discover your inhuman condition, and no one will abuse you."

The little white dumpling is in a ball of rage, and doesn't want to pay attention to the male protagonist who deliberately scare him, because he successfully scare himself QAQ

After some 'talk', he put the little white dumpling back in his pocket and took it home. Min Ruijia closed the door and carefully locked all the windows. Only then did he take out the sleeping little white dumpling in his pocket and put it on his bed.

Although it was only a small ball, it was like a small doll when placed on the bed. Min Ruijia crouched on the bed and felt very satisfied. All the impatience of the previous days was washed away, and there was a feeling that a cat could do everything.

so cute...

Now that the person was found, Min Ruijia began to deal with things on the Internet, about the scandal between the two people, about the three-day and two-night program group, and the people who supported them... a surprise!

In the evening, he coaxed Xiaobai dumplings to recover with delicious food. After eating, Min Ruijia began to discuss again: "Have you ever thought about what the program crew will do when you escaped before? You signed a contract, and you will have to pay a large amount of compensation for breach of contract."