154

Chapter 154 The Thirteenth Villain

In Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes, the shit shoveling officer in this world has been tortured for two years by the first NPC, and he can't understand the strange thoughts in his head, but it's good for him after all, so even the shit shovel officer His head is not working, Zhou Xiaomiao still loves him, thank you!

Since I met my parents, I basically followed the clear path. The shit shoveling officer wanted to marry Zhou Xiaomiao but got a license abroad, but was held back by the research project and couldn't even get through the honeymoon period. After many days, I regret very much why I had to participate in the first place. Isn't it bad to be a good boss? What can you do!

Jiang Jiaqi smiled and stopped mocking Zhanxi with her facial expressions all the time. If it weren't for her great role in improving the speed of research, Zhanxi would guarantee that she would not survive today!

Under the constant pressure of Zhanxi, the project development entered a state of emergency in an instant, which greatly reduced the research time, and the results came out soon. After being encouraged by Zhanxi, the boss rushed to prepare. wedding.

The wedding matters are all ready, but there is no time. People from the research team and the company also participated, including Jiang Jiaqi. She whispered to Zhou Xiaomiao when others were not paying attention: "I'm going to leave, wait for you. Yo!"

Zhou Xiaomiao knew that she was talking about waiting for her to leave this world, so she glanced at her more: "Do you mean to go to the next world with me?"

Jiang Jiaqi didn't say a word, but saw Zhan Xi who was approaching with big strides, turned and left.

Zhan Xi frowned and embraced Zhou Xiaomiao: "what did she just say to you?"

Zhou Xiaomiao pretended to be innocent: "It's nothing."

"Nothing dares to get so close!" Zhan Xi was furious: "Did you touch your ear just now?"

"No, no." Zhou Xiaomiao quickly reassured: "She's not too close to me, I'm paying attention."

On a good day, Zhanxi doesn't want to get angry and embarrass Jiang Jiaqi, so he can only hold down and think about making Jiang Jiaqi look good when he has time, but when the two return from their wedding and honeymoon period, not to mention Zhou Xiaomiao, even Zhan Xi It is obvious that Jiang Jiaqi is very wrong at the moment. It looks the same as before, but the temperament of the whole person is different.

Zhanxi couldn't figure out what was going on, but Zhou Xiaomiao knew that 'Jiang Jiaqi' had left, and the real Jiang Jiaqi was still here!

This world is only sixty or seventy years old. After marriage, the rest is sweet daily life. Two people live and work together. When Zhou Xiaomiao is tired, she becomes a little white dumpling and hangs on the shit shoveling officer to be lazy. , the shit shovel officer hugged him and kneaded the meat pads and had a great time.

After this world is over, Zhou Xiaomiao, who has experienced so many worlds, has long since calmed down and was sent back to the pure white space to wait for the next world to meet the shit shoveling officer, but when she came back, she saw a woman who looked exactly like Jiang Jiaqi sitting there. In the pure white space, it seemed that she had been waiting for a long time. The sleeping system floated quietly by her hand, and Yingyingguang let her play with it.

Seeing this scene, Zhou Xiaomiao is almost certain that this person is the main god, so she can traverse the plane at will, enter the host's rest space, and even control the system.

"I'm back." Jiang Jiaqi looked calm.

"En." Zhou Xiaomiao sat opposite her: "You look like this?"

The woman smiled: "I thought you would be curious about my identity and ask why I am here."