156

Chapter 156 The Fourteenth Villain

The next day was another busy day. The lieutenant went to the surrounding planets to buy some food. Seeing that Zhou Xiaomiao was too busy, he and Bernal volunteered to go into the kitchen. Do.

Although he almost didn't fry the pot, the results were very good. When eating, Zhou Xiaomiao was jealous and found that his craft was better than his own. He was not convinced, so he ate two bowls angrily!

He probably really has no kitchen skills. After a short day, the lieutenant made more progress than Zhou Xiaomiao. In the end, Zhou Xiaomiao simply left the cooking to the lieutenant. Just assign tasks to the lieutenant.

In the next few days, there was no war, and no attacking enemy was seen. The planet suffered heavy losses due to the strategy of turning tigers away from the mountain before, so the planet has always kept retreating as advance, guarding the main, who is watching now. Be more patient.

Taking advantage of the time when the planet was still peaceful, Zhou Xiaomiao's thoughts began to come alive in an instant. For example, where did his shit shoveling officer go... It's been many days, but it hasn't appeared, which is not in line with shoveling. Shit official the speed of all the worlds in the past!

Could it be that the shit shovel officer was stopped by Lingxue? Or what happened? Zhou Xiaomiao felt that she couldn't always wait for the shit shovel officer to come over, so she decided to take the initiative and searched for the shit shovel officer herself!

So many world Zhou Xiaomiao have also figured out some truths, that is, the villain who starts to be awesome will definitely be very miserable, and the protagonist is a counter-attack type of waste material, and it is getting stronger and stronger.

So the villain in this world is so awesome, so the protagonist's situation at the beginning should not be very good, thinking, Zhou Xiaomiao first observed a circle on the planet, and even asked little Bernal, is there any refugee circle? A tall, well-dressed man in his twenties?

Little Bernal shook his head: "We are living so hard now, and most of them have yellow faces and thin muscles. What tall people will there be?"

Zhou Xiaomiao could only sigh helplessly: "That's it."

Little Bernal looked at him and whispered, "You, why are you looking for a handsome and strong man?"

Zhou Xiaomiao: "I..."

Little Bernal covered his ears in a panic: "I don't listen, I don't listen, I don't listen, I'm still a child!"

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

He ruthlessly pulled away the child's fleshy fingers and said solemnly, "I'm recruiting soldiers to ease the refugee's life, you little brat!"

Little Bernal: "...Oh!"

The refugees couldn't work here, so Zhou Xiaomiao set his sights on the opposing star thieves. This is a group of star thieves who roam the universe and do evil things. As long as they are short of supplies, they will rob resource supply stations and attack weak satellite planets. , very nasty.

After watching it for a while, Zhou Xiaomiao felt that this should not be the case if the male protagonist had the halo, so he turned his attention to the soldiers of the First Army!

Lieutenant General: "..."

I always feel that the look in the eyes of Mr. Chief is wrong recently. Did Mr. Chief find out that he has gained weight╥﹏╥

He was busy for half a month, but he still found nothing. On the contrary, the deputy general and little Bernal looked at him more and more strangely, as if they were looking at something abnormal. Zhou Xiaomiao could only temporarily restrain his behavior, and secretly observed and tried to Found the shit shovel officer in the First Corps.