161

Chapter 161 The Fourteenth Villain

Bernal whispered: "I swore once that I would not give my life to them."

Zhou Xiaomiao guessed that it must be because of his background, so he didn't say much, and could only say: "Wait for me to make a case. The person who takes over will retire and go with you?"

Bernal's eyes suddenly lit up: "Is it okay?"

"My mouth is almost behind my ears." Zhou Xiaomiao pinched his face in a funny way: "But I can't be happy either. It's too early. Regarding resignation and taking over training, the process will definitely take a lot of time, two months at least."

"I'm very satisfied that you are willing to give up so much for me." Bernal smiled and pecked him: "I'm very happy, really, thank you dear."

And it's only two months, he can afford to wait, even if he can't, he can use drugs to change his appearance to find Zhou Xiaomiao, and then accompany him to retire.

After the two negotiated, Bernal decided to leave tonight, so he used drugs again to become a child, trying to fool him for a day.

After learning that little Bernal was maintained by the shit shoveling officer with drugs, Zhou Xiaomiao had an indescribable feeling, weird and subtle, well, and wanted to laugh a little.

Little Bernal: "..."

I really regret becoming a child.

After the two of them had breakfast and lunch together, Zhou Xiaomiao went to the study to figure out who would be the best successor. He doesn't have a plot and doesn't know who is good and who is bad. He can only rely on his own observation. Finally, if he passes the test, basically Almost there.

The plan was good, but I didn't expect the plan to keep up with the changes. That afternoon, a group of people suddenly appeared in the villa, claiming to investigate the hukou of the foreign residents, and they wanted to take them away now.

In the entire villa, only little Bernal was picked up from the battlefield, and it is self-evident who said it.

Originally, Zhou Xiaomiao thought it was exposed, or that Bernal was betrayed, but when he saw that there were a lot of people in the car outside, he was relieved slightly, knowing that this was just a wide-spread net, and he would rather Killed three thousand by mistake and refused to let one go.

Zhou Xiaomiao pretended to be very angry and asked: "What's the matter with you? Breaking into my house with guns? Who gave you orders?

" They all have to give three points of courtesy, especially a group of criminal policemen who run errands, they immediately restrained and respectfully said: "The chief does not know something, there are already clues about the bad incident that happened a few days ago, it seems that some star thieves have sneaked in in the imperial capital. The director was informed that all the outsiders should be checked for the casualties caused."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "Ridiculous, if it was really some star thief, he would have already learned the news and fled, so are you still waiting for you to catch it with great fanfare? A purposeless search for a needle in a haystack is just to make the outsiders angry, a bunch of idiots."

He scolded him without hesitation, and no one dared to say anything. All the detectives lowered their heads and did not dare to refute, they could only laugh embarrassingly, no one dared to repeat in front of Zhou Xiaomiao what they said about taking little Bernal away.

Little Bernal stood behind Zhou Xiaomiao, Little Fatty grabbed his trousers and quietly looked over, his dark eyes were pure and innocent.

The detective couldn't help but wailed. This doesn't look like a star thief who can kill. It seems that it's okay to catch it or not?