166

Chapter 166 Source World

Zhou Xiaomiao obviously didn't pay much attention, and excitedly urged: "Really? Isn't it? They took me back and turned me into a ladder, and kept me there!"

Shen Chen: "..."

He pondered: "Very good Maybe, if I don't give you dried small fish, there is no small ball, and the butterfly floats in front of you and falls on the tip of your nose, you can't move..."

Zhou Xiaomiao was said to touch the tip of her nose subconsciously, and suddenly Holding the shit shovel officer's neck tightly, he buried his head and shouted, "No ah ah ah."

It was impossible for the two of them to discuss the issue seriously. After a while, when there was no sound from behind, Shen Chen stopped circling in circles. The man behind it carefully placed it on the soft collapse.

Zhou Xiaomiao rolled over and slept soundly inside, and there was no sign of waking up. Shen Chen sat on the edge of the bed and stared at him, still thinking about what happened just now, he always felt that he had overlooked one thing, very Seriously, this kind of feeling can only be felt when reading the ladder, what did he ignore... Having nothing to do

, he sent someone to find out all the books about the ladder, and they didn't find anything useful. The clues are basically things that everyone is familiar with, and there is nothing special about it.

Shen Chen felt that he could consider asking someone to ask him. He didn't know the strength of the great gods, so it would be good to ask him a few tricks to test the truth...

Just when Shen Chen's thoughts became more and more dangerous, Zhou Xiaomiao, who was sleeping soundly. He sat up suddenly, stared straight ahead in a daze as if surprised, and didn't return to his senses for a long time.

Shen Chen hurriedly took the person into his arms, and coaxed softly: "What's the matter? Are you having a nightmare? You're not afraid that I'm here."

Zhou Xiaomiao's head was still a little confused, and she said after a long while in the arms of the shit shovel officer. : "I forgot..."

He did dream of something, but the shock caused him to wake up, and the moment he opened his eyes, all those things became blurred, and it was real when he woke up. Can't remember anything.

"It's just a nightmare, it's okay to forget it." Shen Chen patted and coaxed a little to soothe his mood: "Are you still sleepy? You just slept for a while."

Zhou Xiaomiao carefully recalled the last feeling: "I think I I really want to dream of something collapsing, the momentum is terrible... I don't remember the rest."

The word collapse instantly reminded them of the ladder, but Shen Chen just checked all the books, and it was not worth it at all. References or clues to note.

Shen Chen sighed: "You can't really be the incarnation of the ladder, can you? How can you explain the descendants of the gods? A human being transformed into a ladder?" It

's a bit outrageous to think about it. The emperor is the incarnation of the earth. Even if he falls, he will be transformed into the dragon veins of the earth to protect the Quartet.

Who built it?" Zhou Xiaomiao asked back.

Shen Chen was startled, they had been entangled in the collapse, and they seemed to be so concerned about the origin of the ladder!

This key point instantly attracted the attention of the two people. Shen Chen took Zhou Xiaomiao directly to the only book collection hall in the Devil's Palace. The night pearl with the size of a fist was inlaid in the sky, illuminating the soft light, and the rows of bookshelves were full of books. All of them are history books that have been recorded since the Great Desolation, but the amazing thing is that they have searched and found nothing about the ladder.