160

Chapter 160 The Fourteenth Villain

Zhou Xiaomiao's thoughts were shocked, and she didn't recover for a long time: "What, what did you say?"

"My dear chief, you seem to be very forgetful!" Bernal smiled with a smile on his lips. , While talking, he kneaded the back of his neck, and easily found the fake leather and peeled it off.

The scar on the neck where the glands were removed was instantly exposed, and when he got closer, he could smell the sweet pheromones. Bernal kept sniffing as if fascinated, and felt that the other party had easily mastered his body.

Zhou Xiaomiao shivered a little: "Don't, don't, wait for me to think about it." The

original owner's memory Zhou Xiaomiao had sorted it out, but such a sudden thing, it was really hard for him to start from scratch, Zhou Xiaomiao always felt that he Seems to be missing something.

Why did the male protagonist take advantage of the villain's weakness in the first place? It stands to reason that shouldn't the male protagonist wash his whiteness step by step and then stand at the height of the villain to show off male and female? What are you playing like this? He began to think that the male protagonist was the king of star thieves, and he followed the line of a hero who suppressed the front and became a contrast in the back, but it didn't seem to be the case.

It seems that I always feel that something is not right!

Zhou Xiaomiao bowed her head and thought, Bernal kept staring at him, as if he had skin thirst, did he rub and kiss, and kept making small movements. At the same time, he was still observing the reaction of the other party, and then he continued to take every inch and even every step of the way. I want to put my hands inside my clothes.

Zhou Xiaomiao patted his hand: "I said don't make trouble."

Bernal: "..."

He felt that he was being provoked, but now he hijacked the other party and even pressed him under him with purpose , As a result, the other party not only dared to be presumptuous in front of him, but also dared to distract himself?

Bernal got angry: "What? Isn't the leader who was exposed at all not afraid? Don't be afraid that I will spread the word in the imperial capital to let everyone know that the leader is an Omega."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "Then I will call you an Omega." The matter of the Star Thief King is announced!"

Bernal: "I'm not afraid."

Zhou Xiaomiao said perfunctory: "Okay, I'm afraid, I'm afraid of death, I beg you not to announce it."

Bernal: "..."

He felt insulted.

Bernal was furious. He didn't expect that he had already achieved this step, and the other party was still so inattentive towards him. He was the star thief king who killed people without blinking an eye! It's the alpha who holds his biggest secret! Are you really so despised?

He angrily said: "You are an Omega, aren't you afraid of what I will do to you? You must know that your combat power is not as good as mine, and if something happens, you have no ability to protect yourself!"

Zhou Xiaomiao said lightly: "Oh, then I'll die for you to see."

Bernal: "..." Did

this person just like him because of himself? It is simply too much, even more rogue than star thieves!

Thinking, Bernal was full of anger but didn't dare to move, there was no way, he just liked it and couldn't bear to hurt!

After Zhou Xiaomiao briefly sorted out her thoughts, she determined that the Star Thief King was the shit shoveling officer she was looking for, she immediately became presumptuous, grabbed the other party's shoulders, and forced the other party to turn over and press him under her body, pushing the two of them over. The posture changed in an instant.