"Finley are you excited to be a mom?" CoraLynn hugs Finley, "Of course your excited but I know your nervous as it's your guys first ever child together. Bless you two." She smiles as Karl handed Finley his homemade moonshine.

"Thank you Karl but my goodness." Finley said as she almost died after sniffing the moonshine.

Karl was saving it for a special occasion and it was a perfect time to give it to someone. Everyone was having a good time as Eva came running up to her mom. Finley sees her and leans down with opens arms, she went all in for that wonderful and loving hug.

"I already know what the gender after a vision or dream I had the other day. I won't tell auntie-mom about it." Eva whispered and taps Finley's forehead.

"Okay, ready though?" Finley lifts Eva onto her hip as Miranda and the rest gather around.

Alcina was in a vintage white dress as her stomach semi showed. Amita comes walking but Miranda ignores her like she was irritated from her. So she smiles at the the newly parents and gave a small speech as the cake was brought out, Finley and Alcina saw that it quite bigger than a normal cake but they were nervous about it as the pulled it back but the cake was green.

"Are you having a Moreau's baby?" Karl said as it was a joke.

"KARL!" CoraLynn slaps him hard behind the head. The slap was slap was powerful as it that made Karl dizzy.

But Alcina enjoys seeing a woman with power-control as she gives the thumbs up to her. They see the cake starting to move, that's when Angie comes out in a dress of the gender. Cake splashed on the lords, the floors and parts of the walls.

"THEY'RE BOYS!" Angie announces the gender of the babies.

"BOYS?!" The others all said and looked at the couple. The girls were stun, even Cassandra passed out from being overwhelmed.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!!" Finley shouts with joy.

She sees Alcina was speechless but tears came down as her lips turned into a smile. They both looked at each other and already chosen the names of the children. Alcina was holding her belly and looks at Finley as she was on her knees. Eva high-fives both of her moms and kissed Alcina's belly.

"Welcome to the family, Gaara and Hamura!" Finley said and kisses the belly of the new bloodline of Dimitrescu-Triana.

"Indeed!" Alcina tears up while she wipes some of the cake and eats some of it.

Everyone began celebrating. Finley and Miranda both told Alcina that drinking or smoking was forbidden during pregnancy. Of course, Alcina had a issue with that as she rolled her eyes and the girls gave their mother a stern look.

"Mother you will not smoke or drink the wine, as we'll tell the maidens to give you three their blood." Bela cokes walking up as Donna stood next to her, "Besides, I think quitting smoking is actually healthier, just replace it with sex or going on long walks." She suggested and clears her throat after looking at Donna.

"It's true Alcina. It was be safe for the twins." Amita said as she takes part of the conversation, "Besides Miranda and I were talking about having kids of our own someday, right Kinugan?" She looks at her and tries to make her chime in.

Finley had notice Miranda's behavior as she was being distance in a way. She wanted to say something but will talk to her in private. Amita sighs and was somewhat defeated but she hid her feelings and talked to the other lords.
Everyone was having fun and Lucas was semi walking to Finley as he smiles up at her.

"Hello Lucas, my you're getting big." Finley said and gave kisses to him.

"Indeed, he already said mama and papa." CoraLynn leans her head on Finley's shoulder, "I'm trying to make him say magneto or mag for short." She wanted to keep that nickname in the family.

~Shortly Time Skips~

The lords left after many drinks and food. Eva even spend the night and hung out with Alcina while Finley and Amita were talking about Mirandas behavior recently. Apparently their relationship wasn't good or bad, it was rocky. Amita has been out of the game for millennial and still figure it out.

"I don't know what I'm doing wrong." Amita said and lays on the floor, "I've done everything, listening and being there for her. As she tells me her problems but when I tell her my issues but she seems like she doesn't care. She's been on her phone a lot recently and I'm getting concerned that she's talking to someone else." She added and one more information, "Like one night, I heard her talking to someone of the name of Alex W. I don't know if it's a girl or a boy...how should I approach her without causing any trouble?" She looks towards her best friend for advice.

"Well, Miranda can be hard to understand or to deal with but, she's new on this relationship too. Remember she's been single just like you, but you too need have a nice conversation about what's been happening. And even ask her on this Alex W. person." Finley suggested on sitting down and talking it out, "And listen, you're always welcome back incase she kicks you out. Speaking of which, we turned your old bedroom into a nursery room, it's close to our room. But you can have my old room, I mostly used it for making something from both my parents books. And honestly I have faith that you both are meant to be together." She has faith that Miranda is the one for Amita.

They both talked about their feelings. Finley even said she's quite nervous on raising a whole new child, two of them to be exact. She had years of experience of raising but actually going through with two...it was new. she even told her that she's planning on going to that Iowa State fair in a few more months, she wants her to come and enjoy of being in Iowa. Amita was happy to hear and remembers seeing the fair grounds when she was watching Finley growing up.

Both of the women walk to the main doors, Amita gave Finley a hug and thanks her for the advice and hopes that she could keep her relationship with Miranda alive. She even said that L word to her months ago as Miranda said it back too. Finley saw Amita walking and disappears from thin air, she turns and saw Alcina wearing a pearl pink robe as her belly was semi showing. Even if she was back in her normal big height form, she will always look beautiful.

"Well you gave her good advice as I may have have heard your guys conversation." Alcina walks up and wraps her arms around Finley, " I am nervous too because...I don't know what I'm doing either, but we're figuring together. Now how about we go take a nice bath on the blood-pool, doesn't that sound wonderful?" She added plus her smile made Finley feel warm and happy.

Both women headed up to the blood-pool room. And instantly had a few rounds in the room and one round in the hallway, they were both thrilled to be parents but wish their parents were here to watch the kids grow up...

~~
Itamigan- Pain
Kokorogan- Heart