Chapter 15: New Life New Me

Perhaps having a positive attitude going into this could help me. Said no on ever. I suppose my pessimism would only worsen my circumstances, however, I couldn't bring myself to care. I've hit rock bottom and honestly I don't have any escape plan. Endure it Luke. Word harder Luke. Be polite Luke. I was so sick of it. I honestly wanted to die but the bloody master bond would prevent any attempts I could make.

"Eat." A voice startled me from my thoughts. I simply turned my head towards them. Blaise- No Sir Blaise was towering beside me. His lips turned down when I made no move to follow his command. Stepping forward he brought his hand near my face, I flinched violently. When I felt no pain I peaked one eye open. His downturned lips were more prominent now. His stance shifted and I heard the click of metal hitting ceramic.

"Open." A bowl. He had reached for a bowl beside me? And now he was attempting to feed me? I hesitantly opened my mouth. Warm sweetness exploded across my tongue. It was delicious. I swiftly sat up and reached for the bowl. Just as quickly as I had raised my hand it was swatted down.

"I gave you the opportunity to feed yourself now sit still." I opened my mouth to argue but found no excuse. Blaise took it as his opportunity to shovel another mouthful down. I couldn't help but moan at the flavor. Perhaps a bit ridiculous but if you had only eaten flavourless grey mush for the past three hundred years you'd find porridge heavenly too. The next bite came slower, he seemed to hesitate, likely debating whether to reward me with the food. Reward it is I guess.

"It's not a reward, basic needs won't be rewarded here. There will be a slightly different focus that you may well enjoy if you're good." I wasn't sure if this was a good thing. I mean yes I was incredibly horny and yes I would definitely bend over for anyone but I wasn't sure the sexual torture would be worth it. Not with how sensitive I would be after not being touched for almost 500 years. Not even by my own hand.

A chuckle broke the domestic bubble I'd found myself in. Cassius. I'd wondered where he'd gone off to. A firm hand gripped my jaw and turned it towards them. The same hand lifted a spoon to my lips and pushed lightly. I opened willingly before licking my lips.

"This makes things all that more interesting." I doubted anything Cassius had planned could be too bad, but I suppose someone who followed Nathan and Angel around willingly must be some sort of psychopath.

"Easy there tiger don't want to be racking anymore punishments for yourself now do you?" I was beginning to find Cassius more intimidating. Perhaps the coy smile was the main culprit.

"We've decided on appropriate arrangements which we'll discuss as you eat." Adrian? When the fucking hell had he walked in. Ugh. Vampire speed. Blaise chuckled from next to me reminding me my thoughts were on blast. I flushed deeply.

"Due to recent....events your thoughts will still be screened and listened to, however, you won't be punished for them. Addition-"

What in the flying fuck is he on about.

"If you let me finish. Additionally you'll be given lessons on blocking. It will help you keep that smart mouth from getting you killed.

Now for the rules;
1. Use requested titles.
2. Use your safe words, no nodding or gestures.
3. Communicate openly and truthfully, you will be punished for lying.
4. No orgasms without permission, however, you may touch yourself.
5. If you want something ask permission for it, however, you don't need to earn it.
6. Obey all requests if inside limits-"

Limits?? Safe words?? This almost sounds like consent. Cue the eye roll.

"I'm getting there Luke be patient. You won't be punished or face consequences for being honest of your limits. However, you will required to give explanation and notes, and will be punished for lying.