Chapter 1: Club Goers

My shift at the club started like any other, serving up an endless amount of drinks to rowdy customers. A quick glance at my watch told me it was only 8pm. Only eight more hours. I really hated the work but I needed the money. It wasn't like I was a good bartender but a club this end of town was in desperate need of a pretty face.

I suppose the only good thing about it was the hours. I'm naturally a creature of the night so finishing up at four was no big deal. The other great thing was the otherworldly eye candy that would pass through to the VIP section. I have honestly never seen men finer.

Delicate twins in booty shorts and their hunky shirtless masters sent a delight down my spine.

My favourite was Michael.

Michael, Michael, Michael.

He was the reason I was still working here. I had intended to quit after six months but here I was one year later silently praying him and his pose would stroll through the front doors. He was a twink, there was no doubt. But his long slender legs meant he towered above the bulky frames of most dominants. It was obvious he was a submissive or at least a switch. The collar around his neck could only mean that. He was an angel, his smile lit up my world. The only downside to him was the group of men he surrounded himself with.

Although I had gotten Michael's name in passing I had never gotten the others'. Some were other bratty twinks others made me shiver at their cold stare, but none were as beautiful as Michael. They came in sets.

Two brunette twinks with devilish smirks and a bigger man who followed after them.

A man who resembled a raven with his piercing gaze and controlled movements.

And lastly the man who I hated the most, the caramel haired freak who Michael dangled off.

Michael and I would be a far superior couple to that cesspool of polygamy. My creamy blond hair and his stark white would be the ultimate statement. But alas, I could never approach from him behind my bar. I stood from afar and watched. I had tried several times to pick up shifts in the VIP section but they claimed to already have an experienced bartender.

All I could do tonight was flirt for tips and hope to get a glance at him. He always came late. It seemed him and his friends preferred that, only ever coming in a little past twelve. I've never seen them leave, hurried out by my scum of a manger who not only denied my work in the VIP section but seemed way too low class for its members.

The strangers who came in every so often to indulge in the clubs music and alcohol certainly met his caliber. However, the paying members who streamline into the VIP section seemed far superior. He always insisted I leave as soon as my shift was over despite my offers to close up. I was desperate for more than a simple glimpse of him once or twice a week.

I had no idea how the group of them travelled here every couple of nights but I was betting they had several cars. I had tried to wait and see which car they got into in the past, only to be questioned by my coworkers manning the front door. I had simply peered up at the bouncers nervously and claimed I was looking for my car keys.

I wasn't keen on trying that again. The next day I had been pulled in by my sketchy manager who told me what happened to those who linger after night falls. I thought it was ironic considering I had a nightshift but of course I said none of that and gave a nod.

I've considered finding another way in on my "lunch" breaks but have been concerned about the rumours. Allegedly, the last person who slipped into that section uninvited was never seen again. I know it's just rumours but something tells me I should listen just this once.

That didn't mean I couldn't try something else. If i could figure out what car they drove I could wire open the boot and hide inside. But then there was the problem of the bouncers. They had a perfect view of the lot from the front. The parking lot was on club property too. That was a bit ridiculous though.

I guess I could try breaking in during the day. I could plant a hidden camera and have unlimited access to Michael. It wouldn't be very exiting though. Not what I wanted. Watching him sit and talk would be boring but I'll take what I can get.