Chapter 10: Train me Not

Red swam before my eyes, a nauseating movement that made me groan.

"You're awake then." It wasn't a question but an observation. My eyes flew open as the voice drew near. Adrian.

"I had personally wanted you to get retrained, your behaviour of late reflecting that need." But? "Michael doesn't believe in cruelty to pets so it's just going to be relearning, understand?"

"Yes Master Adrian." Obedience. Absolute obedience was my only option. Only possible salvation.

"Good slave." Master Adrian purred. "I'll have you sorted out in no time."

The feeling of dread poured through me. Now that I'd had a taste of freedom it would be hard to go back to...this. This misery.

"Get up, we'll run through the rules and schedule."

Schedule?

"Things will be different for you. I'm sure you've held household positions before, however, you're at first bottom of the hierarchy. Now get up I won't ask again."

I quickly found my footing and sat up. Looking around I noticed I was on a carpeted floor. Standing up I looked around cautiously, afraid to make eye contact with someone I shouldn't.

"I see you've noticed there's no bed, you have to earn that sort of thing. Same with clothes." Glancing down I saw my bare cock.

Fuck.

"The rules are simple and as follows, I won't be repeating them so listen up.

1. Address myself, guests and partners as Master, Air or their preferred title
2. Obey all directions from myself and partners
3. No eating, sleeping, showering, urinating, walking or so much as shitting without permission
4. No touching yourself and no finishing
5. No slutting around like you usually do
6. Be respectful to the staff, they are above you
7. Keep yourself clean and healthy, hygiene is important, Michael will specify this

Punishments include but are not limited to;
1. Physical Punishment
2. Mental and psychological torture
3. Orgasm denial
4. Overstimulation
5. Isolated
6. Humiliation
7. Bloodletting

Rewards include but are not limited to;
1. Warm showers
2. Blankets
3. Pillows
4. Bed
5. Special Items
6. Extended access to rooms
7. Outside time
8. Playtime
9. Free time

Your safe word is Blondie, however, it may be ignored. You'll begin this regime starting now. Every morning I'll give you a set of chores which will mostly consist of cleaning the kitchen and bedrooms, particularly after feeding."

"Yes Master." My horizons were looking bleak. "Where should I sleep Master?"

"Here." In the living room? I inwardly questioned.