Chapter 8: May the punishment fit the crime

The drive to wherever the fuck we were going was tense. I'd been unable to answer the question Angel's twin had proposed only chuckle nervously. They'd all but shoved me out the door and into this car where'd we'd been driving for the past couple of hours. This time, however, I'd been seated in the back without the security the dividing curtain had given. If my racing heart and shallow breathes hadn't been an indication of my fear the swear pouring off my body certainly was.

I've needed to pee for the last twenty minutes but have been to scared to ask for obvious reasons. My ass also hurt like a mother fucker my thin frame providing no cushion. I couldn't even glance through the windows to distract myself, the two men either side glowering if I so much as glanced in their direction.

The car began to slow before coming to a stop. I suppose we were at our destination. Without so much as a glance I was pulled from my seat and onto the road. I was suddenly glad for my boots, the gravel thick and unwilling to make way for my feet. It wasn't a house like I had expected but an office building. I squinted at the writing before recognition came.

The Slave House.

Those were the only words I can had been taught and it came in handy for moments like these. I suppose knowing didn't help me as much as it did indulge my curiosity. Despite the many questions bubbling up in my head I kept my mouth shut. The Slave House wouldn't be as tolerant as Adrian had been with my behaviour. They owned me. They were free to punish me as needed.

I didn't recognise this place despite reading the sign. Perhaps this was headquarters. I hope there isn't disciplinary rooms.

All the Slave House facilities I've been to have had somewhat extreme security measures. However, as we passed security they didn't even bat an eye. Perhaps it was Adrian's tight grip on my arm that prevented them from giving me a pat down but I couldn't be sure. The only place I'd heard of like was Transfers. It couldn't be. No. What if he's-

"Hello gentlemen, what can I do for you today." A man I recognised very well as Terrance greeted. He was his right hand man. I could only hope he wasn't here.

"We have something that belongs to you," Alexi began. "however, he was committed crimes against members of my club under your care."

"I see, let's discuss this further in my office. Can I get any of you gentlemen a drink or anything?" Terrance offered smoothly.

"No but this one needs to be taken to piss. It can barely control itself." Adrian pushed me forward, using his grasp on my shoulder as leverage.

"I'll have staff take care of the pet. Luke you're familiar with George aren't you? Keep walking down that hall and you'll find a Trainers meeting. Tell them Terrance sent you for George." I couldn't think of anything worse but didn't argue.

"Yes sir." I spoke clearly despite wanting to mumble at the floor. I wouldn't get away with that here.

"At least you've remembered your manners. Good boy." I flushed deeply before scurrying away. The meeting room wasn't as far as I'd hoped. It took me about a minute. And now I was standing there trying to summon up the courage to knock. A voice echoed behind me, scaring the living hell out of me.

"Are you just going to stand there or go in?"

George.