....Yeah, darlin' gonna make it happen,Take the world in a love embrace,Fire all of your guns at once And explode into space.....
Taehyung joined him.

...I like smoke and lightnin'
Heavy metal thunder
Racing with the wind
And the feeling that I'm under
Yeah, darlin' gonna make it happen Take the world in a love embrace,Fire all of your guns at once And explode into space..... Now it's Hoseok.
Like a true nature's child
We were born
Born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die.... Now all of them were singing well except to Yoongi, who prefer to sleep even if the car was not quite.

Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Namjoon started jokingly singing that part really badly, making the other boys laugh hysterically.

"I love it.When Joonie hyung sings like that." Jungkook jokes.
" Yeah but don't sing near me because you gonna make me deaf." Jin said as Namjoon was next to him in the front passenger seat. " Hyung" Namjoon winch. But again started to sing any ways
Looking for adventure
In whatever comes our way
Now earning a winch from his eldest hyung.As his other brothers again started to laugh and joined in.

Jungkook looked at his hyungs who were enjoying the trip and are looking happy. He loved to see his hyungs like this. And always wanted to spend time with them. He never wanted to apart from them. And trip with his hyungs is the best thing he wanted to do.

Jungkook really was excited to go on a little adventure with his six hyungs. But suddenly he feels a weird sort of fluttering in his stomach. He keeps quiet, but there's still that strange uneasiness buzzing at the back of his mind, an unsettled something that's making him feel weirdly.
"Hey." A hand settles on his knee, and he glances to his right to find Yoongi regarding him in quiet concern. "Is everything alright?" Jungkook smile at him " Yes hyung I am fine. Did we wake you up ?" Yoongi puts his head on the sit again. " Well I didn't sleep at all thanks to your song." Taehyung over head him." Hyung
we don't let you sleep if you don't join us. Come on join us." He pulled Yoongi." Tae I am not interested." He sighed. " You have to interested in songs hyung." Jimin said."Jimin ..." Yoongi said coldly."But you love us." Jimin said with his puppy eyes. Yoongi just signed." Alright Yoongi hyung is in !!" Taehyung cheered. Jungkook smiled at them. But something strick in his mind.

"But you loves us." Jimin said with his puppy eyes. Yoongi just signed." Alright Yoongi hyung is in !!" Taehyung cheered.

Did this happed before? Why it feels like it's already happened."I must be thinking so much." He thought."It's probably because of those stupid dreams" He knows it's dumb but he just can't shake the feeling that something isn't right. He stares dazedly out of the window, trying to suppress his growing nerves. As he looked out side the scenery was familiar but how it's their first to travel to
Haeundae Beach right but why it's feels like he had been here before. " Ahmm Jin hyung Have we ever come here or this root?" Jungkook asked. " What? Why you asked?" Jin said. " Just it's feel familiar." Jungkook said with confusion. " What ?" Hoseok said with a laughed. "What are you talking about Kooki it's the first time we all are traveling there. You know that right." Jungkook nodded. " Yes Kooki Hoseok is right it's our first time. But why do you think it's familiar by the way?" Jin asked. " I don't know hyung.... just I feel it." Jungkook said." Are you daydreaming or something? Wake up!!" Jimin said from the back site. " Yeah may be never mind me." Jungkook said with a awkward smile.He again looked out side of the window. " But I am sure I have seen it some where." He thought." May be may be....in my dream!!!"