I didn't get the chance to speak to either Remi or Jay that night, not that I was too bothered and I didn't want to approach them, if they were interested in getting to know me then they needed to show it. Gemma and Jacques were speaking most of the night and even though it did seem weird to me, I wasn't going to let it effect me like I could see it was effecting Luca. That boy was a mess. 

"I saw you and Jacques by the firepit." Indiyah whispered to me as we were taking our make up off. "He's proper touchy feely with you."

"I quite like that though, not being possessive but just letting you know he's still there."

"He was definitely feeling threatened, those comments to Jay were like showing him that he's got competition."

"I kind of want to make him sweat, see if he's all talk or not."

I slipped into bed with him and this time he pulled me into a little spoon, resting his head in the crook of my neck as he placed a few feathery kisses on my skin. 

"Feeling threatened yet?" I teased him. 

"Nah, got to be confident haven't you. Yeah if you want someone boring he might be for you, but if you want someone to actually live life with then he's not all that."

"I like your confidence." I whispered. 

"Night gorgeous."

"Night Jac."

****

The next morning we woke up basically in the same position, thankfully he didn't snore too loudly so he didn't disturb me. 

"I'll speak you later," I whispered in his ear as I left him in the bed to head up with the girls. "Don't miss me too much."

"You wish."

We took a quick detour getting sorted in the bathroom and thankfully because of that when we made our way onto the terrace the boys had started to come out with our morning drinks. Jac brought me out an iced latte, perfect again, which was rewarded by yet another kiss on the cheek, which he's probably sick of by now. 

"I'm really hoping this makes the boys do a bit more work now." Amber said. "I feel like they've all kind of took a back seat."

"I said to Jay that I am open to getting to know him, I like that we're the same age as well." Ekin-Su said. 

"How was your chat with Remi?" I asked Indiyah.

"It was a good chat, I think he's quite mature for his age, which is nice because he's 22 and I'm 23."

"Was he like complimentary?"

"Very complimentary, I feel like he's a very flirty person. But he made it quite clear that he was interested and he found me attractive so that was a bit different."

"I feel like he has the Ikenna chilled vibes but then he has a little bit more oopmh behind it." Amber said. 

"Yeah he's got quite a good mixture, he's not completely laid back"

"Did anything happen in the beauty salon last night ladies?" Amber asked. "Actually...." I knew I was in trouble the moment she turned to me. "What I said earlier about the guys settling, applied to all of them but Jacques, he's like proper touchy feely with you. Anything happen last night?"

"No, we haven't even kissed yet. I do like that side to him though, I'm quite affectionate and I think he is so I think we're matched quite well there."

I do like how Jacques and I are going, like I don't know if this is too fast or too slow but it feels quite natural and I want to see where this could go.