★8- Crassius/Cream

Ever listened to a song with your ear pods on and you walk to the beats? Literally? Like if it goes fast, you start walking fast as well? Or is it only me?

~

Sloth: Too lazy or weak to do the necessary needs or desires you require.

~

"Did you see what happened?"

"Right in front of everyone. With no decency whatsoever."

"And with that Frye boy. Always knew there was something wrong with that family."

"Does anyone even know who he is?"

"He is ridiculously handsome though. I mean, I thought he was with the other cloaked woman."

"He probably knew that no one would stop him, considering that we're in a party. The brat."

"Natasha is taking this all in stride. It surprises me she has not wrung the head off his body. All things considered."

"It's Edward's birthday, dear. And nothing in the world would ruin that for her, especially not maggots. Did I say maggots? I meant faggots, not like there's any difference."

"Oh, sly you."

"You." The anger radiating from Rossi has been predicted by the people around that the situation disgusts him, but I have lived with this same man for years.

His jealousy is something hard for him to hide.

And me?

I'm too stuck in the abyss of wanting to soothe him, and finding out who this mystery man is. "Find who he is. His name. His family. The last person he fucked. I want everything on him, do you understand?"

The man he is talking to nods and Rossi sends him away, his hands moving to his mouth as he does that nervous habit of biting his nails.

Again, I want to hold him and tell him everything is alright, it is only instinct, but I have no idea what would happen if I touch him and everything was clearly not alright.

Seeing him again, them, after so many years had turned on a flame in me. It kept burning and setting fire around everything and everyone, making me see them and only them. Not that I minded one bit. I could finally see with my eyes, and that was a blissful thing, even if it lasted a second.

But it had come to end so quickly because I was a male too weak enough to fight a man who deserved to be fought. Because I was as in love with them as I was with him. Because I couldn't stop my heart from doing something it had been doing in the last five years.

Pray that my Ber would come back.

Yet, as always, my prayers hadn't worked. While I had to watch another woman, touch him and act like they had been joined by the hip, the other man danced with someone else. Someone I didn't know. Someone who must have wanted him so badly to forget that his life would be on the line for doing such.

But that was easy to ignore, what wasn't was how Caramel was looking at him like he was some knight in shining armor and when he realized we were looking, held unto him like he was life support.