★2- Channing

I get to the museum, my guards waiting come to my car as I park it while one of them opens the door for me before I walk out.

An umbrella is put over my head as it's raining before I adjust the brown coat over my body and walk into the building.

The security guard opens the door and I enter, the marble floor and glass walls reflecting the vases of flowers around the place as a lady walks to me and says in a small voice, "Welcome back, Mr Frye."

I smile at her, "It's nice to be back, Miss Salas. What beats seeing the world's most beautiful art work and my reflection, hmm?"

She gives a small chuckle, "Glad to see you came with your humor as well, Sir. This way."

She walks ahead first and I follow. The Museum is a four floored, heavily guarded building, which is quite understandable. All things considered, Aeria had the most artefacts in the world, since the first Vale, Roshnik the first, had been a hoarder of treasured items. Even earning the nickname 'Pirate'  from his close friends and associates.

When we reach the office floor, the elevator door opens and she walks out before I do. The floors of this ground is complete glass, allowing you to see what goes on in the third floor, which is where the artefacts are kept.

The second being for paintings, sculptures and other things that weren't as ancient as the artefacts themselves.

And the first, was for auctions and what nots. I personally hated standing there half the time, except of course, I was looking at my face.

Miss Salas opens the door to my office and I mumble a thank you before I enter. As always, its cold, and empty, and the table is filled with books and things I never actually look at.

Carl would like to.

I bury that thought away.

"I can't believe I have paperwork. How long was I not here?" I say, walking to the table. A disgusted looks fleets across my face before I can stop it as I hear Juliet say.

"Three days."

I whip around, "Three? Why is the table so full? I'm quite sure I signed and read everything necessary the last time I was here."

"Well, there are a hundred people per minute seeking an entrance here, but they all know they have to pass the selection of a Frye." She says and smiles.

"Which is utter bullshit." I say, staring at them. "There is no specific classification. According to my Father, he had a schedule for them. Blonds for the first six months and brunettes for the last six. Other hair colours never got in."

"At least he had a pattern. You just randomly select who ever you want."

Juliet knew me like the back of her hand, but she was wrong there. I select people who fall under the categories of blond, white or ginger haired, with other specific qualities and must bear a resemblance with the people I know in the past but that's irrelevant information.

"Of course, can't let just anyone get in, can I?" I pass her a smile before looking back at the papers, "But I'd like to leave this place early today. I have a thing with someone."

"You— You have a date?"

I look at her, "What makes you think I'd be going on a date?"

Heaven knows if I had a top one wishlist, going on a date would be the only thing on it, but I barely had time for that and people really couldn't stand the fact that I was a tiny bit judgemental.

I mean, just because you're a girl, doesn't mean I have to pull the seat back for you. If you must know, there's a ballerina spirit dancing inside me. And she's female.