5- Kai

"So who's next?!"

I turn to them, a small smile coming on my face as they all look at each other. Sora curls more into me, my eyes momentarily moving to the top of her head  before I kiss it.

She looks up at me now, her blue eyes twinkling as she says, "You like doing that a lot."

"Falling in love with you with every second?" I ask.

She laughs, about to push back strands of her hair but I stop her, using my own hand to do it as she says, "My hair. You have a thing for my hair."

"Maybe I do." I say, grinning. "Maybe I don't."

"Mhm." She reaches to my face and kisses me. The first thing I do is let my hand move into her hair as I pull her closer, taking in her vanilla scented perfume before someone coughs.

Sora pulls away now, a laugh leaving her lips as the person who coughed says, "Honestly, guys. What's the point of you guys being here if you're too involved with each other to actually be here?"

"Oh come on, Abe." The girl next to him, Violetta says, her eyes staring dreamily at us. "They're just madly in love with each other."

"It's literally been four years." Another girl, her name being Zara, says, "I get that's sweet and all, but they still act like they just met."

"Maybe it's because Kai is perfect." Gabriella shrugs.

Simon rolls his eyes, throwing more potato chips into his mouth. "No one's perfect, Gabby."

"He might be, laying next to me tonight." Fay says, while they give me a wink.

Sora laughs, picking up a stick and throwing it at them which they dodge quickly, sticking their tongue back at her. "Go get your own boyfriend."

"Nah. I want the one you have, but fine, I'd make do with the one I have." They say, picking up their phone and pretending to scroll through it before letting out a sigh and setting it back on their thigh. "Nah. Still want Kai."

Simon groans now. "Can someone want me please?"

Gabriella, his girlfriend, quickly elbows him. "Hey!"

I laugh, pulling Sora closer. "Sorry about that, Fay but—" I turn to look at the girl next to me  "I'm dedicated to one person alone."

"Cringe and dedicating yourself to just one person is soooo last season." They say, rolling their eyes. "Besides, we're graduating tomorrow, for crying out loud. Y'all don't have to be sweethearts anymore."

"Oops. They didn't." Samantha says with a fake panic look.

Zara facepalms, "Now we gotta hear more cringe shit."

"We aren't together for anyone, Fae." Sora says, turning to look at me. Her eyes are twinkling now. "We just... Are."

The girls coos while the boys groan before Fay says, "Yes. You most definitely are for him, but we don't know about Kai. You're the one always doing the talking."

This was how a usual, normal day with all of us gathered went. Them picking at Sora's and I's relationship then Fay firing at me. Which I don't mind. I know it's just them wanting to find a reason to say Sora and I aren't perfect.

As always, Violetta comes to my defence. "No one can deny the fact Kai looks at Sora like she's the most precious thing to walk the Earth."

"But he could talk a little though. He never talks. We barely even know him. He tells us nothing and the things we do know, was our investigation." Fay says, their eyes on me. "Which is, his real name is Kai Light. He's a Libra and he most definitely is a stupid ass rich kid."