Chapter 67

The bloody war between the heavenly empire and the goddess of the moon now becomes a legend. Different stories were being told from different people. But who knows the truth? No one can tell.

The hidden forest where never been found and seen again. Rumors said that it is because of the despair of the goddess from the death of her lover so he hide it one more time. But is it really the reason?

Snowflakes drip-drop to the ground. Hundred of years passed through  but it seems like yesterday for Xiao Yu. He's holding the bell of life on his hand. Still no sign of life inside it. From the beginning up until now, he did his best to revive Xianlan but nothing happened.

He used his blood to nourish the bell of life along with his spiritual qi to maintain the power of the bell. As he still hope, that someday, Xianlan will comeback again.

He found out that, Xianlan didn't betrayed him on purpose. He did that for the safety of Xiao Yu. Because, if he won't do that. Baixi  will, and by that there's no chance of survival yuyu will have. Xianlan especially instructed the phoenix not the tell anyone about this. However, the phoenix can't bare to see his best friend being hated up until to his death, so when he recovered his strength, he told Yuyu everything.

Xiao Yu's conscience is tearing him apart. He  wanted to laugh or cry, but he can't. From that moment onward he rarely showed himself even to his son. He most of the time inside the cave where Xianalan's spirit situated.

His people haven't seen him smile anymore as he used before.  Even at how many years had passed.

Xiao Qiang  is a complete grown man now. He inherited Xiao Yu's water core and Xianlan's blood core. His determination to protect his father brought him to become the second powerful person inside the forest, next to his father.

Tian Bai and Mara took the position of Lu Bin and Lu Rin as the protector of the forest since they're also a beast.

" Stupid Xianlan, many years had passed why won't you wake up?  Everyday I'm asking you, why didn't you tell me everything, why did you hide it from me! If only I know, I...I " with a bottle of wine grasp on his left hand, Xiao Yu drunkenly talk.

Every day is a torture for him. He extract blood from his heart to put it into the bell of life. But he endured the pain for his love. Yes, now he can greatly tell the he love Xianlan.

With the alcohol consuming the remaining energy he have, he unknowingly daze into the stone chair.

The bell of life shine with a dazzling pure gold. A man with a long black hair slowly emerge. When, the light faded. The man walk to the sleeping Xiao Yu and caress his hair. As he whisper " my love I'm here. "

When the alcohol lose it's efficacy, Xiao Yu found himself laying into a smooth mattress  with hands holding him so tight.

" Are you awake now my love? "
A raspy voice sounded from his back. It feels so familiar, the tone, the endearment and all. His tears involuntary form into his eyes as he turn himself.

" Xianlan? Are you really Xianlan? Am I dreaming? Is this a dream? " He shade the tears on his cheek and pinch himself.

" Yes, I'm really Xianlan Yuyu. This is not a dream. " Then he hug Xiao Yu.

" See? " He added.

" I..I..I don't know what to say. I'm so happy! But how did you? " Xianlan didn't let him finish and directly answer.

" Thanks to your pure blood and Qi that I finally able to gather all the pieces of my spirit back again. So yeah, now I'm back. You should be responsible for me now, since you're the one who brought me back. "

Xiao Yu is so happy that Xianlan is finally back. The tears of joy are unstoppable and flows like river.

Xiao Yu told Xianlan everything even about Xiao Qiang.

" I'm right! I'm right! From the start I really think the he is my son. " He's smiling like a proud dad.

" Don't be so happy. You shameless human! Monster! Why didn't you tell me about why you betrayed me!? If not only of your bird I won't know truth! You heatless despicable being! " Hundred of years may passed, but Xiao Yu won't forget things that easy. He harshly smash Xianlan with his hands.

" My wife, it's been so long why don't you forget it now? " Xianlan  grip Xiao Yu's two hands to stop the kitten.

" Easy to say right? " Xiao Yu retorted.

" Okay, so hit me until you're satisfied. I'm willing to try endure it. " He then released the hands of Xiao Yu.

Xiao Yu of course isn't that heartless enough. So he said " hayst, never mind. It's from the past now. "

" What do you plan to do now? " Asked by Xiao Yu.

" Now I'm no longer an emperor, now I'm no longer controlled. I want to marry you and live a life that we want. How's that? "

Xiao Yu answered it with a big yes and a deep kiss. He never felt this happiness before.

The news instantly spread to entire forest about the resurrection of Xianlan and their upcoming marriage.

They've seen their goddess so happy by it. Even Xiao Qiang is delighted seeing his father smiled again like a fairy. Added more with the reunion of father Xianlan and him. Now his family is complete.

Mara, Tian bai and Wang Xian also cried for happiness. Their goddess deserve this, he deserve this.

The day of marriage is finally on. Two person is being bind by the heaven and earth, with promises that death can only revoke.

Together they vowed and announced to everyone their love. As they said.

" Like a dust in the wind. Wherever am I, I won't say goodbye. Because I know, that wherever I go, there's you. "

THE END...