Chapter 55

The two men are on the ground with their feet and arms tore apart. The scary rumbling sound of deadly lightning gradually dissipate before it was completely gone.

Like nothing happened, the sky once again become a clear blue sky. The only difference is that, no birds fly, and dark smoke can be seen floating. The atmosphere is both freezy and hot.

The cries of the animals and people still didn't appease. It even become more vivid to hear.

" Monster! He's a demon! "
The man in blue shouted in horror.

Wang xian who secured Xiao Yu inside his embrace rose up suddenly. His eyes ignited like it could see through your soul.

" What right do you have to call my gege a monster!? Who are you to call him a demon? " with his spare hand, he hold his sword firmly. It's burning with a dark fire aura.

" All of you are monster! You're mad! Stay away from us! " The red guy snap while his voice eek with pain.

" HAAAHAHHAH! you're the one that made us to become mad! Why do you want to kill my gege that bad? Why!? He's so kind to everyone yet suffer such state because of all of you! Why can't you see that he only wanted to live freely with peace and happiness!? Why? Now tell me? Who's the demon among us here?  Tell me!? Did you know that after transforming himself to the extent of his ability, it may kill him? Did you know that there is child he's carrying? Of course you don't! You bunch of high proclaimed individual! You all deserve to die!"

Every questions he asked, he slowly cut them with his sword. Since there is a fire on it, it double the pain. The two men are shouting out of their lungs. They're begging for Wang Xian to stop the torture but why should he listen?

Bit by bit, he cut them gently. Because of too much physical injury, even if their cultivation is high it could not endure such. Soon enough, their body give up and died with the most disgusting and brutal scenario.

Tian Bai carried the frozen mara while Wang Xian carried Xiao Yu in a bridal style. While they're mourning with such incident. A portal emerge to the statue where Xiao Yu drop his blood prior to the fight.

" Brother Xian! That must be the portal towards the enchanted forest, we must go in there immediately so we could find ways to save the both of them. "

They hurriedly swag themselves and enter. Inside the portal, is a place like another realm. It amaze them how pure and cleanse the spiritual energy all over the place.

It really is what the legend says. Everywhere are spiritual plants with high grade, the trees are growing freely that gives the cool relaxing breeze.

The spiritual beast are running and flying without restriction. This place is indeed a paradise. At the side corner you can see a body of water in shape into a falls. There are a lot of animals swimming into, while some satisfied their thirst.

The peaceful ambiance and the harmonious existence of all the being inside the forest is exactly what Xiao Yu long for. Wang Xian shed his tear and comforted himself that everything will be alright.

As they roam deeper inside the forest, there is a hut. They settle themselves there before they further observe the place. Since Tian Bai is the strongest between the two of them he's the one who check the environment with his qi. The stronger the cultivator, the further the senses could reach.

So far, Tian Bai didn't see or sense a breath of human. Within the scope of the forest there are only two beast that is almost in their nirvana. These two must be the protector of the forest and also the king. Tian Bai extract back his qi, afraid that the beast may be alarm by a sudden intrusion of unknown qi.

A sudden pressure of higher realm, suddenly bestowed to Wang Xian and Tian Bai inside the hut. Because of this, they are pressed to the floor. Wang Xian force himself to stand so he could protect his gege but he could only crawl at the end because of the unbearable strength of the beholder of the qi.

" Brother xian, I think the two guardian detected our aura. So now they're here for us. "

" Tian Bai, we will fight together. If we die here today, at least we tried our best. "

They're aware that if these two guardian will kill them, it could without effort.

The door struck with a force and was open. Outside, there are two men with a white and black robe.

" Who are you people and have the guts to enter the forest? " The man in black spoked. He looks so masculine with his hair tied halfway and decorated by a white jade pin. The man in white is a little feminine with his feature. His small thin waist and small muscles, accompanied by his perfect face shape.

" Forgive our intrusion, but our goddess really need somewhere to recuperate. Thus, we tried to get into here and luckily we managed through. " Tian Bai answered honestly.

" Two mister, if you could save my gege I will do everything you want me to do. Just save my gege and mara. " Wang Xian helplessly said.

Xiao Yu gathered back his consciousness and adjusted himself. He quick to perceive that they're again at the very bad situation sensing the abnormal rampage of unfamiliar qi.

He saw Wang Xian and Tian Bai being oppressed mercilessly.

" Audacious! Hurting my people in front of me! Are you seeking death? " Xiao Yu covered his dying self with his usual brave and calm facade.

He intentionally let go his god's aura as the moon goddess for these people to discern his status.  He could no longer fight so he can only intimidate them. Because, by being a god or  goddess, powerful is the most common impression people could think.

" My goddess, you're finally here! We've been waiting you for so long. I'm Lu bin. One of the guardian of your late mother. " The white clothed man vow down himself and kneel to the ground.

" I'm Lu rin, welcome back my goddess. " the black man said and then kowtowed.

Without everyone's knowledge, when Xiao yu use his core earlier to release his god's essence. It trigger the wounds of his internal injury. He's trying his best to maintain his posture, but his world is already spinning around as it turn darker and darker until....