Chapter 45

To be able to separate your body and soul. You need to have an inner peace.

Before he could do so, the sky shine so bright. Like a bird descending from the sky, five people fall down graciously.

" Your majesty! Go! They're one of the commander to the current heavenly emperor! For sure they're here to get you. " Lou wei frantically shouted.

" As expected, they've use this opportunity to lure as out! Truly disgusting creature! " She then continue.

" Yuyu, you need to leave! " Xianlan also agreed to Lou wei.

" Are you expecting me to run, while all of you are here sacrificing your life? Are you taking me as coward? I'm still the empress, and I will fight along with my emperor! Even if I will die"

Xianlan heard this and his heart instantly smoothen. He walks near yuyu and he intertwine their hands together. Yuyu ain't uncomfortable at all, he become used to this kind of affection.

" Yuyu, try to deal with the tide. And I'll deal with these unknown people. "

" Okay, be careful. I can feel that they're so strong. "The aura that are being release from those person are terrifying. So it's so obvious that they aren't just nobody.

" Don't you trust your husband? If you'll give me a kiss on the lips, I might be able to survive don't you think? After all, a man who is so inspired, not even a mountain can stop him"
Even at this situation, xianlan still had the audacity to tease his poor wife.

" Xianlan! Can you stop fooling around? Can't you see we are dying! " Well, unfortunately his teasing, yuyu won't buy it.

When the five person landed at the middle of the rampaging beast. It created a strong energy distraction blowing the nearest leaves and the beast instantly stop.

The person who is in the center, which appear someone like a high status person, take a few steps forward.

" Your royal highness. The heavenly emperor invited you to the castle. "

Even though he put a polite word into his sentence. You can still clearly see that he didn't mean it that way.

' fuck! How did they know it's me! ' Xiao yu is somewhat surprised about how they easily identify him. But because he know that this world evolve around with magic, it's not something so shocking at all.

Mara hop in front of Xiao Yu, who is still in her original form blocking the view of the people towards Xiao Yu while she is growling, showing her long sharp pointed teeth.

" Oh, so your guardian already found you. It's not surprising to know that a white nine tailed fox is your guardian. But unfortunately, it's still a child and have a low a cultivation so far. Pity " the woman with a red dress said. The voice of the unnamed woman is familiar to them. They think they had heard it somewhere.

" Do you like the secret realm I put you into? What about those fog? AHHAAHHAAH " She continue and then laugh hysterically.

" Come over your majesty, the heavenly emperor is waiting for you. " The man who spoke first earlier, said with an imposing manner. A tone that is not a request, but an order.

" What do you think are you saying? I won't give up my empress to your silly so called heavenly emperor! I don't give a fuck! " Xianlan hide Xiao Yu behind him.

" Presumptuous! A mere mortal speak such way! Anyway, if you won't go with us by being nice. Then we will bring you with force! "

The beast seems being awaken and started to become wild again!

" Watch how I destroy your so called home! And kill your beloved people! " The man angrily said.

" Blood lust, kill "

Xianlan use his blood core and manipulate all the beast that he can, and then forcefully explode it out from their body. Soon, half or more than half of the beast eliminated. But unfortunately, using such strong technique consumed a lot of his spiritual core and energy. But he show no weakness at all.

" Amazing! I haven't seen a mortal to be as powerful as you are. And you even have a blood core. But pity, it won't be enough to defeat me.  "

The man is obviously looking down their abilities.

" Get them for me! " The woman in red ordered the beast. In which the beast obediently do so.

It tells that the woman is the one that controlled the beast. To eliminate this beast all at once they must get this woman first.

The clash begun. The general leaded his army to deal with the beast.

Screaming of beast and human rambled together so as their blood. The agonizing scenario crack Xiao Yu's heart.

Just a few minutes had past, and xianlan along with the others was thrown into aisle while blood is dripping into their mouth. After they confront the five people.

Their attack leave no scratch into them. And with a single combine power of the five of them, they were thrown and almost lifeless.

A mortal against with this powerful immortal, it's a fight were the winner is already determine.

' it's all because of me! It's all because of me! I'm sorry " He curse himself for being weak and stupid.

" Heavenly thunder! "

" Dance of the lutos, unending sonic wave! "

" Fire of the abyss, slashing hurricane! "

The last strength of xianlan, Lou wei, and Wang xian. They've combined all their power.

The mixture of three powerful cultivator created a turbulence and it's a first time were their enemies showed a panic expression.

The man that invited Xiao Yu. Raise its palm perfectly proportion to the up coming attack of xianlan.

His palm created  a series of golden barrier which weaken the strength of the attack and soon it's gone. But the man stuttered backward and he is on his knee.

He managed to resist it. But it also consumed a lot of his energy.

The guy wearing a blue rob, sneak attack to xinalan. A spear flew faster than an eyes can glimpse.

" Xianlan! " Shouted by Xiao Yu to warn him. But his weak body disable his agility. Thus, the spear successfully penetrated into his chest.

Xialan landed into his knee. Xiao Yu teleported himself and catch xianlan into his embrace.

" Xianlan! Don't worry I can surely heal you. " he is sobbing involuntarily.

He encircled the two of them with an ice crystal. He melted the spear while his hand is shaking. He Don't know what to do.

After the spear was gone. He travel his divine healing magic to the wound. But there is no sign of healing at all.

Xiao Yu is devastated, if he can't heal Xianlan bye time. There is a big tendency that he will die.

Xianlan is coughing with blood. He silently observing Xiao Yu.

" Xianlan. Please hold on! " He cut his finger and then he pour his blood into Xianlan. The pale complexion of xianlan, become more paler.

" Yuyu, ~cough-cough~ I would like to hear you say you love me. Even for the last time. "