Chapter 24

Two forces dancing inside the Meridian of Qin Zhan Lan. The cold and hot energy perfectly complemented each other. It slowly destroyed his gravitational core into like a puzzle piece. Pain is undeniably evident to the retorted face of the general.

After Xiao Yu completely dissembled the core, he double the amount of the spiritual energy channeled into the body of Qin Zhan Lan. He lifted every pieces of the broken part of the core using his Qi little by little to avoid any mistake to fix it.

After an exhausting process with the guidance of the almighty god, it successfully went well. Sweat is now all over both xiao yu ang Qin Zhan lan's body. Because of the extreme pain, the general can't almost unable to support himself after xiao Yu withdraw his Qi inside his body. Thanks to the training he had before, that his body develop immunity.

" General Qin, I envy your great tolerance of pain. " Xiao Yu can't help to admire the body of the general for successfully handled all those pain .

" Thanks to your Majesty's support" He know himself, that without the Qi of the empress minimizing his brain reaction he won't be able to do it. Just then, Qin Zhan Lan know that this empress is as powerful as the emperor. The overwhelming sensation that his body felt when the empress infuses his power was domineering.

" I just reduced some of your senses, so it's nothing. Anyway , take this_" A small white glowing pill is now floating in xiao yu's palm. It's the pill he refined before coming here called the ' blood Qi ' a level 5 blood Qi. It is a drug for healing the blood while cleansing the Qi. This kind of pill is good for cleansing your spiritual essence. The higher the grades, the better so as it's scarcity. So far only level 8 of this pill was ever created in the entire dynasty.

The general politely declined the pill, thinking it's too much already. But because the empress insisted so he thankfully accepted it.

Zhao xianlan undo the barrier since maintaining a strong barrier is energy consuming. The general is so grateful for the empress and the emperor.

The emperor and the general exchanged some word before they parted including xiao yu.

Upon returning to the palace the emperor called xiao yu into his study place.

" My empress, you need to visit the harem at your spare time. I believe in your ability that you can handle it well." The harem shouldn't not be neglected. That place may be filled with beautiful flower, but deep inside with that beautiful facade is a deadly venom.

" Your majesty I'll do my best. If you don't have anything else to say then I shall take my leave as I need to rest." Just by thinking those women in the harem, xiao yu can't help to regret living again. Dealing with a lot of scheme is surely tiring!

The emperor then let him excused. At his chamber, along with Wang xian and mara they locked themselves inside xiao yu's room.

" Now listen to me you two. We need to increase our cultivation faster so we must cultivate everyday, okay?" Xiao yu think that only when they will become powerful will they be safe.

But before anything else. Xiao yu suggested that it would be best if the both mara and wang xian should first master the Qi sustaining method, before continuing cultivation. By this they won't worry to much of overusing their ability. Thus they directly started.

As wang xian and mara are learning the Qi sustaining method. Xiao yu tend to cultivate his fire core. His fire core is not as strong as his water one, since it lack practice and exercise.

Long night soon ended well. The three of them spended their night consuming prowess to nature. They only stop when they heard the commotion outside xiao yu's sleeping chamber. As the empress, he own the Phoenix palace and a bunch of maids and guards.

They went outside just to witness the dark clouds rotating above the emperors chamber with some sparkling lightning.

" Your majesty, the emperor request your presence and it's urgent so we must go right now. " A royal shadow pop out and said in affirmation.

Sensing the urgency, he teleported directly to emperors chamber leaving Wang xian and mara behind

When he arrived there, all the shadow guards of the royal family was scattered all over outside the bedroom of the emperor. In the door the empress dowager is standing mighty with a solemn expression on her face.

" Great you, imperial mother. I was told that the emperor requested my audience. Sorry for being ignorant"

" Yu'er, Zhao xianlan is about to break through so we must protect him at all cost. This may last up to half day or whole day. And by that we must ensure his safety!" The empress dowager anxiously said.

" Don't worry, imperial mother. I will do all I can to protect him"

Though he really don't like Zhao xianlan, he can't have the heart to disappoint the mother's expectation for him. And in the fact that they summoned him here means they trusted him.