Chapter 54

Wang Xian wave his long sword to meet with the dragon water. Using, pure fire the fierce dragon perished.

" Enough! All of you! No one will die here today. Wang Xian, listen, if you'll die who will take care of me in the future? You made a promise to me. You must stand with your words." A colorless liquid slowly travel from Xiao Yu's eyes down to his chick and to the ground. He is thinking about Wang xian carelessly throwing his life for him. At his young age, he don't deserve this.

" Gege, I also don't want to. But what to do? They're far stronger than the four of us. " He also don't want to leave his gege behind, but he must do everything for his gege to be safe.

" I have an idea. "

With the knowledge of the late Xiao Yu, he knows a lot. Through telepathy he carefully explain everything.

His plan is to melt his fire core and his water core to forcefully recreate his divine fairy core.

" My goddess, what you're talking is very dangerous. There is a big tendency that your cultivation will be wipe out at once and can no longer cultivate! Please think through. You're such an important person please reconsider. "

Tian Bai long heard this process. There was once a cultivator who used this to save his family. In the end, the backlash terminated his life. So he can't let their goddess do this.

" Tian Bai, mara and I already performed the body transfusion and I can't do that all the time. If I'm out of control, it may kill the both of us. So other than this, there's no solution left. Beside, even if I will become a normal person without cultivation. Isn't it nice?  A way from chaos, wicked people and finally I can live at peace. Wang Xian and mara will protect and accompany me anyway. They made a promise. " Xiao Yu smiled like he is not about to kill himself.

Tian Bai activated once again his protective heirloom to give Xiao Yu the time to do what plan.

The man with scarlet robe summon his beast. It is a mighty griffin with fire all over it's body.

" Impossible! How can he have a griffin beast! That beast is included in the royalty ranking of beast. Only high individual can be guarded by such! Who exactly are these people? " Mara is infuriated even more. How can this person have it.

The master commanded the griffin to smash the protection of Tian Bai. The strength of the griffin is comparable to gold five cultivator. Thus, tian Bai who's only at a golden two cultivator he can't last long. Though that shield is impenetrable, but it's supported by his spiritual energy.  So after exhausting his strength, the heirloom will become meaningless.

Mara know this well. She withdraw herself from inside the protection array and transform into a nine tailed fox to meet face to face with the griffin.

She howl trying to show her high rank over the beast. Unfortunately, the beast is loyal to his master and ignore it. Mara is still young, therefore she ain't so powerful enough to face the ancient griffin.

" Mara come back here! You aren't his match! " Wang Xian tried to persuade mara but it's too late.

The blazing griffin hit mara on the ground. Her nine tails are covered with her aura and smacked the griffin at her all force. The griffin open it's wings and roared. It got hurt and now it's very angry.

A golden claw grasp the neck of mara. The helpless mara sway it's tails to hit it accompanied by her wind attribute, but the griffin is way more higher than her so she can't do much.

" Wind explosion! " Of course mara won't just surrender and let herself being choked to death. But her force only managed to freed her. She is also exhausted. She gathered her true essence together to shoot at once. Her blade is rotating as it gets bigger and bigger. It absorb the wind all together to strengthen it's capacity. Mara's eyes is glowing with purple light. Meaning to say that she's already at her limit.

She is so focus to the griffin and forgot the other two enemy. The man at his blue robe, wickedly stab mara at the back.

Even so, mara still unleashed his sword, the griffin is wounded severely. But on the other hand, mara suffered more.

The wound at her back is killing her. The sword contains poison making her muscles numb. Without her command, her body can't bear it anymore and it transformed back to her petite human figure.

" Maraaaaa!! " As soon as he open his eyes. What Xiao yu saw was mara stab at the back and her blood is all over her.

Mara look back and saw Xiao yu running towards her. She smiled as her body lay down lifeless.

" Don't worry mara  I will surely heal you. " Xiao yu transfer some of his vital to mara and froze her body to slow down the effect of the poison.

His anger is beyond the world can describe. The clouds gather together while lightning is throbbing loudly.

" You people are pushing me to become like this. All I want is peace but you give me no chance to experience it. If you all want me to become a villain, then be it. This place will be your burial! I want your life as the payment for what you've done! "

The rain started, every droplets either it burns or freeze whatever it landed into. The mountain is now under catastrophe.

Those being inhibit near the mountain like animals, cultivators, beast and ordinary civilians are running for their lives, while the plants were all burnt or frozen.

The two culprit for this disaster is under the state of shock. The person whom they thought would be harmless can be such a monster!

" Gege run! We need to escape, this person is a god! What's the god doing here!" The man in blue is in panick.

" HAHAHAHA run? Do you think it would be that easy? I'll kill the both of you slowly! " Xiao lost his sanity.

" Mighty god! Please forgive us! We failed to know our position, please spare us! " The arrogant man in red know how to beg after all.

" I will spare you! The moment you two will die. Isn't it amazing? " A fire and water dragon emerge behind Xiao Yu.

The furious dragon encaged the two without effort. Xiao Yu then summon his sword. Every wave of his sword cut their limbs piece by piece. They're shouting in pain, but Xiao Yu is laughing so hard. Like he just experience the true meaning of happiness.

The sky rumbled even more. The blood of the two men mix into the rain. The land is shaking, the scream of animals and people are echoing the place. But for Xiao, it's intoxicating that he wants to hear more.

" Gege stop! If you don't stop it will kill everyone even those innocent. Gege! Gege! I'm begging you, stop this it will kill you!" Wang xian is crying. His gege suffered so much pain that push him to be a monster.

Xiao Yu heard a familiar voice. He slowly calm down. As soon as he relax his nerves, he immediately collapse due to exhaustion.