Chapter XXIII

The next day, Xiao yu accompanied by  the unfathomable Zhao xianlan and the ever caring Wang Xian and mara go along to visit  the Qin's resident. Mainly because of little Qin's action that makes Xiao yu unable to declined it's request to cure his dear brother. And since Xiao yu also somewhat guilty for going too far to the general, he finally agreed.

The emperor who had an evil plan from the beginning shamelessly go along with them saying he would protect his empress as that's a husband should do more importantly that they has been attacked not long. Of course Xiao Yu wholeheartedly rejected the emperor as he himself is capable of protecting himself but the ever persistent Zhao xianlan still insist to do so.

Upon arriving at the Qin's resident, at the main gate the flamboyant youth Qin Zhan Neng happily waited both the leader of the nation along with several Qin clan elders. It is such an honor to visit by the emperor and the  empress thus, they respectfully showed their gratitude.

Since they come here to treat the general they already skip all the formalities and directly went to the general's chamber. Upon opening the sliding door the pale complexion of the general exude. The general is currently laying at the bed, while there are two maids preparing for his meds. Xiao yu become more guilty seeing that, what he did was indeed too much.

Despite of his illness when he saw that his dear brother emperor with his empress has come, he immediately attempted to show his respect.

" No need Brother Lan " Stop by Zhao xianlan to general Qin who is about to kneel down. Little Qin hurriedly went beside his brother to support him.

" Gage, be careful" Worriedly said by little Qin. The general just smile towards the young lads and signed him to dismiss.

" Greetings brother Zhao, Sister? " Honestly no one other know what's Xiao Yu's name is. Except for his dear stalker the emperor and the empress dowager.

Because of the close bonds between the Zhao family and the Qin, they casually address each other without formalities whenever they're not on public. Thus, General Qin address the emperor as ' brother ' and ' sister ' for the empress. General Qin didn't hold grudge against the empress since he also know that one of his attendant almost died because of him.

" What could possibly be the emperor and the empress doing here ?" Qin Zhan Lan ask. He still didn't know what his younger brother did so he is quite clueless about the happening.

" General Qin, I'm here to personally extend my deepest apology for what I did. I'm here to try ro reconstruct your meridian and hopefully to cure you completely as well as to restore your cultivation strength and power. Tho, I can't guarantee it's 100% success, but I can ensure 95% of it will be healed." The general who heard the empress become speechless. The empress should not say sorry for anyone except for the emperor itself, most importantly to vow it's head.

" No need to say your that your majesty. It's my fault anyway. And I will say thank you to trouble you to cure me " Defense by General Qin when he saw the dark face of the emperor when the empress vowed it's head to him.

' what do you think you're doing my empress! You should not just randomly say sorry most importantly to vow to anyone except me your husband! But since it's your first time I'll let you pass. Just this moment!' Thought by Zhao xianlan.

Before they come here. Being a fast learner himself, Xiao Yu successfully mastered the ' Meridian reconstruction technique along with the alchemy and the Qi sustaining method '.

" General Qin, the process might be hurt and overwhelming but you need to endure it up until it's done. Don't worry I'll do everything I can to lessen the pain " warning by the almighty Xiao Yu to the general.

The process will start on breaking completely his meridian core then slowly assemble it. It requires time to do that, and is very crucial. During the process, neither  both Xiao Yu and Qin Zhan Lan should be disturb. Any unnecessary disturbance might kill the two of them and or crash completely their cultivation. They will also completely unaware of the surrounding. Thus, making it easy to be assassinated since they will be completely defenseless.

" Your majesty I have to trouble you to guard this room. If someone has an ill intention, it's the perfect time for them to kill the general so as me. " Xiao Yu honestly say.

" You can trust me my empress, your husband will protect you with all his life" The ever proud and shameless emperor spat words without thinking. But Xiao Yu just swallowed it hoping his stomach could digest it.

The emperor close it eyes and an overwhelming energy encircled the entire room.

" General, take of your upper clothes" The emperor almost forget that the general is his sworn brother! 'My empress what are you trying to do? Why do you want to take of his clothes? My body is much more nice my love'

The general whom who didn't know what's inside of his brother's mind, obediently obey to Xiao Yu's order.

The emperor who is about to cry on the aisle have no choice than to eat all his dissatisfaction.

Xiao you seated at the back of the general that is now on the lutos position. He need to use his fire and water core to maintain the temperature and the equilibrium of Ying ang yang inside the general.

" Let's begin"

A/n: I'm deeply sorry for all my mistakes and confusing event. I didn't reread those chapters before publishing it. But I'll promise that I'll do more careful starting this chapter onward.