Chapter XXII

The attack is strong enough to kill the child. Minister Lian even knowing that the boy is the younger brother of the general Qin still didn't think a few times to attack at his full force. Minister Lian was thinking that if this boy will die here, the loyalty of the general to the emperor might be shaken. After all his younger brother died in front of the emperor while the emperor did nothing to stop it. The general might blame him but all in all, the emperor had the greatest lost.

The crowd gasp. Everything happen so fast that they didn't even notice that the empress is now standing in front of the child.

Minister Lian was taken aback. If the empress will be hurt by him the emperor wouldn't let him off. But he could do nothing right now. Upon deploying his mana towards little Qin, withdrawing this strong berserk Qi would cause him an internal injury.

' Please dear God protect our empress or else we will truly gonna die here' Almost everyone that are present had the same prayer this moment. The emperor himself didn't notice directly that Xiao yu was gone at his lap. Truly unbelievable skills. Now Zhao xianlan is standing watching the scene with furious eyes. He is ready to kill Minister Lian if something will happen to his empress.

" Ice bloom gluttony" Xiao Yu's palm that are pointing towards the magnanimous amount of force had an ice crystal rose that hurriedly open it's petals to protect them. When the force hit it, it directly swallowed it leaving no traces behind.

This technique is different as what he used at the previous battle of the bat King. That was purely for defense, while this is use for defense and counter attack depends on Xiao yu.

The minister sigh in relief after seeing nothing happen to the empress even the emperor become at ease. They thank God for hearing their prayer.

Little Qin open his eyes when he found out that there's no pain at all. Because of the impact Xiao Yu's veil was blown away showing again his devastating beauty. The mouth of those who had seen him was literally forming an ' 0 ' shape. Some part of his hair is now falling down to his face adding more to his charm.

Little Qin really do believe that she was an angel sent by the heaven to help him. Xiao Yu extended his hand towards the little kid and little Qin gladly accept it. After that a green light illuminated his hand. Soon all the wounds from little Qin's body was gone.

Minister Lian directly kneel down to the ground to ask for forgiveness. After all attacking the empress means attacking the emperor. Xiao Yu who had already exhausted himself accepted his apology with no further thoughts. The emperor is clinching his fist willing to strangle the neck of this minister lian. But after Xiao yu showed no interest he just hold himself.

" Minister Lian or any of you. If this accident happen again I would not spare even your family!" Roared by Zhao xianlan. Even if his lovely empress didn't care about that. But not his ever loving protective husband.

Qin then realized that the one who help him is the empress. He was awestruck by Xiao Yu's beauty making him hesitate if this one is really the one who broke his brothers Qi and ruined his meridian. But even so, he still need to beg the empress to save his brother.

" What happened to you little dude and why are you here?" Xiao yu gently ask The poor child. Zhao xianlan who is watching grow more affection to Xiao yu, seeing how kind and caring he is. He can't wait to have their own child as well.

" Your majesty I got injured when I force myself to come here. The guards attack me so i don't have the choice than to fight back. I'm here for the reason to beg you, your majesty to save my older brother general Qin. I beg you. Even if I will surrender my life to you I will wholeheartedly do it as long as you save my brother." The crying little Qin kneel down in front of Xiao yu. The heart of Xiao yu was like being Pierce my hundreds of needles seeing this pityful child. If he is not wrong. This child might be 10 or 12 years old yet his instinct already grown matured. He might love his brother so much that he is willing to sacrifice himself. Xiao yu got a good impression to this child. He really do adore those who love their family than anything else.

" Little Qin I will do all I can do okay. So why don't you stand up and stop crying and we can have a talk at my place. How about that?" The hard-headed Xiao Yu who was bickering with minister Yang earlier was directly become so soft towards the boy and even approved to treat the general! How unbelievable.

Zhao xianlan thought that cuteness and children was Xiao Yu's weakness. Hmm if he will try to win the heart of Xiao yu this child might be helpful to him. The devil had a plan again.

Xiao yu put on his veil again while he ruffled little Qin's head. By the excitement and happiness of little Qin, he hug Xiao yu forgetting about his position.

Zhao xianlan eyes almost pop out from its socket. 'How unbelievable! This child is so lucky to be touch and hug Xiao yu and Xiao yu is even smiling. Little kid give me some of your tactics! Or else I will kill you for your action!'

" Ahemmmm " the emperor who was already forgotten by his empress fake a cough to try his lack to get Xiao Yu's attention. And fortunately it really did.

" Your majesty I'm very sorry to interfere at your affair. It's just that I can't let this child being bullied here in front of me" Sincerely said by Xiao yu after realizing his impulsive behavior.

" It didn't matter. Beside I also don't want this child to be hurt. " The smile on the face of Zhao xianlan shows he really is planning something.

Xiao yu got goosebumps seeing those smile. But he just ignored it knowing he could do nothing to stop it. He just wish it didn't concern him. But of course the immortal who crashed his bone into powder won't let him live according to his will.

The court was dismissed finally. Sweat was all over the official's faces. A lot did indeed happened just this morning. They're thankful that their souls are still at them after all those pressure. What a hassle life!