Chapter 57

Eventually, what the three talking is about the present condition of Xiao Yu.

According to Lu Bin at this moment, there is a big tendency to lost the child. Mainly because of the current physical health of Xiao Yu. Furthermore, the fact that his cultivation was almost ruined, it will affect the child and Xiao Yu at most.

However, Lu Rin suggested that if they will be able to take the miracle white lotus, it might save Xiao Yu from this catastrophe.

The white miracle lotus is among the most unique and rarest medical plant. It exist only one in a thousand year, that's why this is priceless and only few can find it.

Luckily, there is one white miracle lotus nurtured by Lu bin and Lu Rin. Only that, how to take it is the problem. If forcefully removed, it will lost it's efficiency.

Xiao Yu's mother once thought Xiao Yu about this plant's information. Including how the steps to neutralize it.

The steps are simple. Pour your spiritual qi all over the plant and enrich it until it will shine purely white and then slowly separate the flower from it's steam. Don't remove your qi and immediately extract it's essence to create the pill. The process might be simple, but only water cultivator can do this. Since, the lotus is a water plant it's kinda sensitive to other foreign qi and might reject it and gone.

Among all of them here, Xiao Yu and Lu Bin are the only two water cultivator. Eventually, Xiao Yu's core is unstable, leaving Lu bin no other choice than to do it.

The force to applied should be calculated accordingly to avoid any possible failure. The miraculous white lutos situated at the pond inside the cave.

" If you will take the pill made by this herb, your cultivation will be completely wipe out in order for the herb to refix it. To be exact, to reborn your core. Are you willing ? " Lu Rin asked. You know, a cultivation is everything for a cultivator.

" I have no other choice, even my water core was restored, but it was not the same as before. Sooner or later it will be completely broken if unfortunate. " Of course Xiao Yu is unwilling. But it's better to restart his life than to feel sorry.

" Will this lotus rebuild my fairy core? " This is the most important core, so he is still hoping that it will be whole again.

Unfortunately, according to lu bin, there is a big tendency. After your body take the pill it will slowly eradicate your cultivation and begun to recreate it. The results is uncertain.

Lu bin put himself to focus. He slowly release his essence to the lotus. The lotus shine slowly and slowly until it completely shine into pure white light. Immediately, Lu bin extract the liquid and turn it into a a circular pill.

After that, he directly melt it into Xiao Yu's body. Xiao Yu shouted for the pain he can't almost take. Lu Rin infuses his spiritual qi at the back of Xiao Yu to help ease the pain and balance the herb.

Xiao Yu slowly calm down until he fully consumed the pill. The overwhelming sensation at the same time pain is uncomfortable.

" Stay here, it will took you a long time to stabilize it..."

Lu bin is about to continue when Xiao Yu shouted with full of horror.

" Wang Xian my stomach is so hurt, I think the baby is about to be born. Ahhh " he firmly hold his stomach and continue to endure as much as he could.

" Dangerous! At this time, the effect of the pill will begun, making your body weak. You might not be able to handle delivery! " Lu Rin sad worriedly.

" What to do? "
Wang Xian is in panicked,  he is always like this everytime it's about Xiao yu!

"Of course, we can't prevent the baby to stop so we need to aid him. " Lu bin stated.

Xiao Yu lay down to the bed. He gently calm his nerve. A dazzling golden light appears at the the womb of Xiao Yu. Bit by bit it started to form into a human form.

The baby was born unusually, instead of popping out from somewhere part of Xiao yu. The baby appears to be a light rushing from Xiao Yu's womb out, and form itself at Xiao Yu's stomach.

The baby is a boy. Even by the different process, the pain Xiao Yu felt was the same. He can barely move his body at all.

Tian Bai pick up the baby and tap the butt to cry. After a several tap, the baby finally cried. 

On the other hand Lu Rin, transferred more than half of his prowess just to maintain Xiao Yu's consciousness.

Xiao Yu force himself to sit to be able to see the child and hold it. Tian Bai deliver the child to Xiao Yu's embrace after putting some clothes around the baby.

" Everyone, thank you for all your help. I will deeply remember this. The child is born within my journey of survival, even all out those incident and life and death situation we managed to survived. I'll give him the name of Xiao Qiang. Qiang means strong and Xiao from my name.  Let no one discover that I have a baby, I want him to live in peace unlike me. " He caress the child with all the happiness. His tears cascaded to his face while watching the child now sleeping like an angel.

" Your majesty,  I think you need to rest. You need to close cultivate so restore your strength. The medicine started to neutralize your body. Leave the baby into our care. We promise with our life we will take good care of the little prince."

Xiao Yu agreed. At this time, he don't know how many years will it takes for him to restore his strength back.

Tian Bai lock the cave using his heirloom and will only be open the moment, Xiao Yu open his eyes.

The future is uncertain. The road is long and blurry. After this, who knows what will happen next.
___________________________________

"Xiao Qiang stop running around! " Shouted by mara. It's been five years since Xiao Yu close cultivate and until today. Nothing is moving inside the cave.

Xiao Qiang is now a very lovely child. Visiting the cave everyday, waiting for his father to open up the door and hug him. But everyday seems forever, and nothing is happening at all.

A loud crack of the heaven and earth rang all over the forest. The once invisible cave door, slowly reappear again.

" The time is here "