Chapter 41

A SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD JUST FOR Y'ALL TO KNOW THAT I'M STILL HERE. I'LL POST THE LONGER CHAPTER NEXT.

This is the second time, were xiao yu used his fairy core. But this is the only time were he felt the strong feeling of unexplainable emotion. He wanted to hide, to run or just gone.

His main goal to live his life full of happiness at the second moment of his life is already broken. All that happened to him is full of agony.

When he felt the burning sensation in his chest, he know that the hunt begun. The moon tattoo in his chest is the one that is glowing and making him feel the hot light on it. It's a sign that he must run. The tattoo was made by the late empress to her daughter for protection. But during the labor of her daughter, she give her all to xiao yu. Including the protection spell.

At the beginning, xianlan already know his identity. That's why he isn't quite surprised about all the incredible things that xiao yu made.

It is for the reason that xiao yu's parents are the trusted allies of the empire before. Thus, the emperor and the empress and xiao yu's parent was so close like siblings and they knows, each others secret. So, it's quite reasonable for the crown prince to know it.

Xiao yu is still contemplating, how could his mother died so easily in the Battle. Though her power is not as strong as before, but a mere small demon won't kill her that easy. There must be something happened during the battle.

" Yuyu, why not give them the things that they want? " Xianlan anxiously said. He isn't certain himself with his ability if he can protect xiao yu. He don't know how powerful these enemies are. So, if there is a way to avoid such catastrophe. He will grab it.

" Xianlan, it's not that easy as what you think it is. My mother died for it and I just can't give it to them that easy. I rather die having my dignity with me, than to live under shame. " Though it's not his real mother. Knowing how that woman protected her child, he can't just let her effort go into vein. Such a kind woman, how pity she died by evil being. She deserves better. And xiao yu won't mind treating her as his real mother as well.

A moment of peace came up. Until there is a sudden knock in the door.

" Come in. " Xianlan said with his unfriendly tone.

Mara came in while smiling ear to ear. She ignore the emperor and directly sat beside xiao yu.

" Your majesty, I can feel the little prince inside you. Congratulations! " Mara enthusiastically said.

Xiao yu and xianlan look at each other. Xianlan in a shock expression, while xiao yu still in his unreadable expression. All he want right now, is to burn this fox beside him now!

" Xiao yu, is that true? "