"So do I get a cuddle then?" He asked as I joined him in the bed. 

"You can have just a little one." He wrapped his arm around my neck so my head landed on his chest and I can't lie I was excited to go to sleep that night. 

*****

The next morning we were still in that position and Jacques let me borrow his sunglasses so we could sit and chat to the others. 

"What so you think they got up to last night?" Luca asked. 

"Lots of foreplay."

"We've got to remember this is Andrew and not Hugh Hefner." Luca replied, just as the door opened and the happy looking due walked through. 

"Come on tell us everyhing." "Spill the beans." "Why are you smiling like that Andrew?"

"Yeah it's nice in there. Bed's really comfy, like it's huge."

To try and get a bit more out of her us girls went up onto the terrace as the boys took Andrew outside. 

"So obviously it was like..."

"Oh shit you had sex didn't you?"

"No, no, I actually didn't. He just had like little manicure from me."

"Man-i-cure." Inidyah spelt out, insinuating what she meant from the hand gesture which Tasha agreed to.

"But I think the main thing was that it was nice to just spend some time alone together. I said to him like 'this Andrew that I've seen all day yesterday, I haven't seen before'. I like this more spicy Andrew."

"What about you Gemma, I heard something going on over by your side." Amber asked. "A few kisses?"

"Yeah we had a few kisses, it was nice and yeah a better way to end last night than it could have gone after everything that happened."

"Delilah? It was your first night with Jacques, how was he to share a bed with?" Indiyah asked.

"It was actually really nice, I'm quite an affectionate person and I think he is to so it's nice to just have a cuddle. I don't know like even if we're just walking past each other he will come and stroke my back, put his hand on my knee. It doesn't feel forced at all."

"Good."

"I think that's what I want with Davide." Ekin said. "Like I feel like he needs to put in more effort and that's what I'm used to, I don't just want him to be affectionate like 10% of the time."

"I think everyone wants that." I told her. "Like you want to feel like someone is obsessed with you and your presence."

Just then the terrace door opened and most of the boys came out with a drink for their respective partner. I was getting a bit sweaty but Jacques was the last to come out, carrying an iced latte just how I like it.

"Thank you." I whispered, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"You're very welcome."

"This is getting ridiculous." Ekin said as she was the only one without a drink. "I've just realised like he's been doing this for the past couple of days because Jacques came in and he thought he had competition. Now Jacques has coupled up all of this attention has gone."

"You may be overthinking it." Gemma tried to reassure her. 

"I'm sure he doesn't feel any different." Indiyah also said. "Maybe they're just having a boys chat you know."

As I was getting changed for the day it was only me and Ekin in the dressing room together. "Are you okay?" I had to ask even though we may have had problems in the past I had no reason to hold a grudge for that.