LUCA PT 5: The Manipulation & Suibaiting

A friend of mine has recently drawn my attention to a pedophile and rapist running amok on Wattpad, who targets minors and gaslights anyone who calls him out. The following will be copied word for word from Nyx's document. Proceed with caution as this contains discussions of beastality, incest, racism, pedophilia, rape and other extremely sensitive topics.

If you meet Luca, report and block him. Do not engage. Please spread this link on your message board so we can protect people from him, especially minors and people of color. He is dangerous. He is also on Instagram as Shortbread_Cookies_69 and AO3 as Shortbread_Cookies_20.

____

           We're going to recall Laila again. In the earlier years of Wattpad, Luca decided that it would a marvelous idea to post his self-harm pictures to guilty trip Laila or make her feel bad for him becoming suicidal from the harassment (she wasn't even harassing him until Luca started getting himself involved in the drama and made the initial problem about him). Now, this was years back and he hasn't pulled a stunt like this again but he is manipulative and has downplayed everyone else's feelings. He would randomly trauma-dump in the chat, especially when everyone was having a good time in the general chat. Now, everyone had a habit of just venting in the main chat but there was always a warning and no one could continue unless asked. Luca would just dump whatever in the general chat and then, he would get mad when we didn't respond the way he wanted us to. He received the same energy he gave us when we vented. In earlier years, he would actually send pictures of his self-harm marks to the chat out of nowhere and without even blurring the photo. It was just randomly dropped in. Huge trigger warning for self-harm marks and fading scars—I do not want anyone reading this document to relapse from seeing these photos.