LUCA PT 3: Lying About DID

A friend of mine has recently drawn my attention to a pedophile and rapist running amok on Wattpad, who targets minors and gaslights anyone who calls him out. The following will be copied word for word from Nyx's document. Proceed with caution as this contains discussions of beastality, incest, racism, pedophilia, rape and other extremely sensitive topics.

If you meet Luca, report and block him. Do not engage. Please spread this link on your message board so we can protect people from him, especially minors and people of color. He is dangerous. He is also on Instagram as Shortbread_Cookies_69 and AO3 as Shortbread_Cookies_20.

____

               I am aware that the allegations around this subject may be touchy for other systems who see this. I do not like fakeclaiming as I know it helps no one in the end, but it is necessary for this part. Luca has a habit of faking or claiming he has several conditions but has never done any research on it. The most he will do is a quick Google search and claim he has the condition. Months prior to me cutting him off and blocking him, I was going through a time where I realized I had lots of holes in my memory and I couldn't remember a lot of my trauma from when I was younger. I was also feeling dehumanized from time to time and would occasionally blackout and not remember what happened. I have been researching DID and similar symptoms for more than three years now as I wanted to help another friend who thought they had DID and to help systems in my discord server. I asked other systems and we compared the conditions and then when a system told me that it sounds like I have OSDD—it falls under the DID umbrella. I did more research and it sounded accurate to what I was experiencing for a good portion of my life.

I told the friend server that I'm a possible system and we talked about alters and who may be the first one to introduce themselves to me—again (I've had alters try to introduce themselves to the system but due to the mental abuse as a child, I was not aware of their presence and just thought I was losing my mind). Now, we've had discussions of DID and other mental disorders in the chat, but Luca never claimed or even hinted at having DID until after I told the server I had OSDD. I am aware that systems do not need to tell people that they have DID but the timing seems off and the fact that when he claims his system formed, including the fact Luca has always been the type to overshare to the fullest. He would have the need to tell us everything, why would having DID or at least a mention of voices be excluded? (When I mean over share, I mean like he would go into great detail about he was sexually abused and other triggering topics such as that.)