LUCA PT 1: The Incest & Rape

A friend of mine has recently drawn my attention to a pedophile and rapist running amok on Wattpad, who targets minors and gaslights anyone who calls him out. The following will be copied word for word from Nyx's document. Proceed with caution as this contains discussions of beastality, incest, racism, pedophilia, rape and other extremely sensitive topics.

If you meet Luca, report and block him. Do not engage. Please spread this link on your message board so we can protect people from him, especially minors and people of color. He is dangerous. He is also on Instagram as Shortbread_Cookies_69 and AO3 as Shortbread_Cookies_20. 

_____

CALLING OUT SHORTBREAD AKA LUCA

I hate doing callout posts like these, but this has gone far beyond just simple thievery and childish behavior. This is simply to inform people to be aware of this person and to stay far away from him as possible. Yes, this is the internet. However, he is displaying dangerous and atrocious behavior that is simply unacceptable and can hurt a lot of people who interact with him. I have known this individual for several years now and cut ties with him six month prior to this and have found out a lot of troubling information about him after I stopped being his friend.

The following document will have screenshots that content unsettling things such as pedophilia, racism, grooming, rape, incest, trauma dumping, sexual exploitation, manipulation, faking mental illnesses, faking disorders, slut-shaming, misogynoir, bestiality, and other triggering things. Some screenshots might be older but they are not as relevant as newer screenshots. The old ones are just to show that he hasn't changed and that he never intends to change his behavior. The old screenshots are to show that during these years where he could have reflected, he chose not to and proceeded with this type of behavior and that alone can be terrifying because he will just continue and keep making excuses for his actions.

Shortbread_Cookies_69 (Instagram) + Shortbread_Cookies_20 (ArchiveOfOurOwn) aka Luca has displayed both pedophilic, abusive, and just disturbing behavior throughout the years I was friends with him. I as well as many others were completely oblivious to what he was doing in the beginning and just brushed it off as we all were extremely young at the time. When we realized the awful things he had done, almost all of us dropped him after I called him out in the friend server for his racism, his fetishization of certain topics, and faking conditions such as DID.

THE INCEST & RAPE

Luca is an active proshipper, shipping almost anything and everything and trying to justify it. When he is called out for it, especially when it's between characters like Bardock and Goku, from Dragon Ball Z, his first response is "I don't see them as humans and they act more like animals to me." I don't particularly care about the whole proship/antiship debate right now—as he is one—but I am more focused on everything else and how that ties into everything he has done to me and several other people. They would constantly shove it in our faces, rambling on about how he likes incest and how he thinks it's okay. Granted, when I was extremely young, I agreed with him, but he was several years older than me and knew better. He would bash other proshippers, calling them pedophiles and whatnot while shipping incest and pedophilic content himself (such as Ciel x Sebastian from Black Butler).

While we all were in a small server together, Luca always felt a need to bring up that his two ocs, Sage and Anubis, had trauma. Mostly, he felt the need to bring up how Sage and Anubis were involved romantically. It was very uncomfortable to bring up unwarranted. Most of us in the server were fine with darker topics and didn't mind discussing darker things that were executed properly, but Luca kept popping in with incest a lot, especially between Shoto Todoroki (a minor) and Touya Todoroki aka Dabi (an adult). He also defended the Ciel and Elizabeth ship because "it's canon (they are engaged in the manga I believe)" and because he ships it. We thought we had made it known that incest in that light was very uncomfortable to us, but he saw that as a sign to continue going.