vii. there's a video going around

tw for gore, body horror, murder, blood and death

-

i have been informed that there's a video going around on the internet where a 12 year old girl is dancing on video, but the video then cuts to show someone cutting her head off and dragging it away. do not search this video up. let me put it this way - i watch true crime, and i don't flinch at blood. i almost threw up when i watched this video.

courtsey of my friend HxneyYellow, here are tips on how to avoid this video:

"- if you're on twitter turn off automatic play for videos so you'll only be left with a thumbnail instead of an automatically playing video. people will send and dm you the video on twitter and/or instagram.

- please avoid tiktok for the time being, avoid clicking on videos with the name duckpack51 in it, don't open dms of people sending you videos containing the video and don't search for it."

please share this, as it could save someone from being triggered or traumatized for the rest of their life. it appears this video was posted on june 5th, which means it's highly likely that major social media companies have not been able to entirely scrub it from their platforms yet. youtube has worked hard to remove it, but it is still out there.

for the love of god, please be careful and warn everyone about this. if you see it, report it immediately. it doesn't matter what for, just report it and block the user.

do not open dms from strangers, do not clink on unknown links, and block anything that has the username duckpack51 in it.

please help spread the word.

EDIT: i will post the link to my petition in the comments too but here: http://chng.it/6fXvW2v856

 PLEASE spread the word about this petition to your friends. we need tiktok to step up and take accountability.