"Night Jacques."

****

The next morning I'm not going to lie Jacques was looking really good, even his bed hair looked good and he was definitely as fit as I remembered him to be.

"Come and listen to this, I've got something to say." Ekin said as she beckoned us all out onto the terrace. 

"What's happened?" I asked.

"Right, listen, so as I got into bed last night, Davide turns around, cuddling up to me, kissing my neck." She explained. "I was kind of wondering what's going on because this is a different side to him and he was like 'baby, I want to keep you close'. He could just be doing that because he's seen me talking to jacques next to me and wants to like show him what's happening or whatever."

"Trying to piss him off"

"Did you have any more kisses in bed last night?" Amber asked Indiyah.

"Nah, we just cuddled and spoke. Like it was nice, I'm glad we finally spoke about it and can be on the same page."

"Was the kiss nice?"

"It was good, it was a good kiss."

"Tasha how was your chat with Jacques?" I turned to the conversation to her.

"It was a nice chat and I can see he's like quite charming in the way he comes across but like I'm taking it with a pinch of salt and not thinking too much into it."

"What about you, Delilah?" Amber asked. 

"I feel like the chats we've had have been really nice, he's quite flirty so it's been easy to like get to know him. He asked me for a kiss yesterday but settled for a hug before we went to bed."

"You go girl!"

As we were all getting changed Amber got a text that it was time for her to go on a tennis date with Dami, which they both looked super up for. I was glad they had something sporty and fun to start off with, which is what I would have preferred. I got changed into my pink bikini for the day before going outside to join the others, Ikenna and Davide had cooked breakfast for their respective partners so I took the time to join Jacques on the sun loungers. 

"You're looking great today

"You're looking great today." He complimented me as I took the lounger next to him which he then pulled closer to his own.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself. How was your first night in here then?"

"I definitely felt lonely in the bed all by myself."

"I guess you'll have to wait and see what happens. So picking up the conversation yesterday, are you competitive?"

"I guess you would say I am."

"How do you cope like losing a rugby match?"

"I don't, I just like to go straight home, pizza and bed."