Part 1

You wiped the tears from your eyes and let out a shaky breath, as you nodded your head at the singer suddenly unable to speak. Paul smiled softly at you and slowly pulled the lid off the box, revealing the same beautiful Victorian rose gold ring with black diamonds. He stood up and held the ring out to you, still waiting for you to give an answer to his question. You leaned forward and kissed Paul's lips, lingering for a few moments before you pulled away. Hearing the guitarist let out a deep sigh. The two of you stared into each other's eyes and you could see the tears forming in Paul's as you cleared your throat to speak again.

"My answer is yes, Paul, I would love to marry you," You replied.

"Oh thank god, the suspense was killing me." Paul said with a small chuckle.

Paul slid the ring on to your finger and then brought your hand to his lips, kissing each knuckle gently while keeping eye contact with you. The butterflies danced in your stomach and you couldn't help but to let the tears slide down your cheeks. The singer took his thumb and wiping the tears away before he pulled you into an embrace. You wrapped your arms around his neck and laid your head on his shoulder, hearing the man let out a shaky breath.

"You just made this the best birthday of my life," You whispered

"Honey, you've made me the happiest man since I met you in that bar almost a year ago." Paul whispered back.

"Now we have a wedding to plan for, on top of getting ready for the baby. We are about to have a full schedule," You replied, pulling away from the singer..

"What if I told you I already had the wedding planned? How pissed would you be?" Paul asked.

"It would not piss me off, I'd be overjoyed about it. Do you already have a date set too?" You replied.

"Come, let's sit down and eat and we can discuss my master plan," the singer said, breaking the embrace

Paul took your hand in his and pulled you back to the table, pulling your chair out for you again for you to sit. The singer kissed your cheek, before sliding into his own chair and taking a sip of water. You smiled again at him and grabbed his hand, squeezing it. The guitarist reached into his jacket pocket again, making the goosebumps rise on your arm as you watched him pull out a fat envelope. He let out a light chuckle as you snatched the envelope from him and examined it.

"What is it?" you asked

"I swear you are horrible at getting gifts. Open the damn thing and read it first, then you can ask me questions you want." Paul replied, as he shook his head.

You playfully slapped the guitarist's hand before you slowly opened the package, gasping at the sight of the dozen photos. You pulled each one out and looked at them, seeing the venue Paul had chosen on top of all the decorations he had chosen. Everything matched both of your styles very well and you felt the tears build up in your eyes as you looked over at Paul. The singer placed both of his hands on your face and kissed your forehead, letting his lips linger for a moment on the spot. He pulled away after a few minutes and wiped his own eyes.

"There's one more thing in there, but if you don't like anything I can call Eric and the wedding planner tonight to have them change it." Paul said.

"Eric's been helping too? All of it is so beautiful I couldn't have picked everything better myself." You replied

"Yeah, he's been a Bridezilla. Now the wedding is set for Sunday, the day after your birthday. Is that cool?" Paul asked

"Perfect," you replied

The singer pointed at the envelope, giving you a silent reminder that you had one more thing to look at. You nodded your head and picked up the package, pulling out a small slip of paper. Paul wrapped his arm around you, pulling you close to him, as you read the certificate. Silently you read over the paper, grinning from ear to ear before you put it down. You leaned over and kissed the guitarist, running your hands through his hair slowly. Paul groaned into the kiss and pulled you to his lap. He wrapped his arms tightly around your waist as he deepened the kiss, running his tongue across your bottom lips, requesting access. You sighed and opened up your mouth to the singer. The two of you explored each other's mouth, as Paul moved his hands across your body. After a few minutes, you broke the kiss, trying to catch your breath, watching the singer smirk as he reached for his water.

"So you think I need a spa day?" You asked.

"I think you deserve a spa day. You are my queen and seven months pregnant. You need to have someone pamper you a bit." Paul replied.

"How am I ever going to repay you?" you asked

"I can think of a couple of ways, but we need to eat first so you have your strength." Paul said, as he winked at you.

The waiter appeared out of the dark corner, quickly taking your dinner orders. You felt your face heat up under the singer's gaze and you grabbed your water glass, taking a large sip of water. Your mind started wandering to the gutter as you thought of all the many ways you could repay your future husband back for his kindness.