devi's 1st mother's day

Start from the beginning

*Devi's pajamas*

"Aaaaa!" Devi yells playfully as he kicks his legs.

"Stop wiggling! I need to change you! You are stinky! Pee you!" Ella says playfully, causing Devi to laugh.

After a couple minutes of struggling, Ella manages to change her little brother with no problems. Except one: Devi decided to pee on his big sister!

"Oh my gosh! Devi! You peed on me! How dare you?!" Ella says as she playfully scolds her brother and Devi giggles in response.

"I thought I heard a bunch of noise in here. What happened?" Kerstin asks her daughter with a grin. 

"Your nephew decided to pee on me! That's what happened." Ella says while trying to wipe her face and Kerstin laughs.

"Your brother did that to me all the time! Go wash up, Ella. I'll handle this little rascal!" Kerstin says with a smile.

"Okay. Love you mom." Ella' says with a torn.

"And we love you. Now, shoo!" Kerstin says as she gives her daughter a kiss and Devi babbles in agreement.

"Yes, ma'am." Ella says as she mock salutes her mom before going to the bathroom.

"Hi, handsome! Hi, baby boy! Are you hungry? I'm sure you are a hungry boy! Mommy and Daddy are still asleep and so is your big brother, so let's go downstairs." Kerstin says as she kisses Devi.

Devi babbles and plays with Kerstin's blonde hair.

"No no! We had this talk yesterday, mister! I know you love hair but don't pull it out! We don't want to be bald!" Kerstin says as Devi giggles.

"Eee eee!" Devi says as he smiles at Kerstin.

"You almost have it! It's Keke! Keke!" Kerstin says as she and Devi walk downstairs.

Kerstin puts Devi inside his high chair along with a couple of his favorite toys, Kerstin decided to make a Mother's Day breakfast for everyone.

"Hey, buddy. You have enough teeth now! How about Auntie Keke makes some pancakes? Huh?" Kerstin says with a smile.

Devi smiles back at Kerstin as he begins to play with his toys.

Kerstin looks over and sees the balloons that Doug bought for himself and Kamala.

Doug wrote a sign that says "Happy Mother's Day Kamala and Kerstin!" Kerstin smiles and begins to get ready to make the pancakes.

"Oh, that felt good." Ella says as she walks out of the bathroom and goes downstairs after washing up.

"I'm making pancakes for everyone! Is your dad, Kamala and Cole still asleep?" Kerstin asks Ella.

"Yup, Doug is snoring and Kamala is spread out on the bed. Poor Doug might fall out of the bed. And Cole is sleeping too." Ella says with a grin at her mom.

"Look at the balloons and flowers your dad got for Kamala and I!" Kerstin says happily pointing at the bouquets of flowers and balloons.

"Aww, that's cute!" Ella says with a big smile as she walks over to Devi who is happily babbling to himself.

"Hello, baby brother!" Ella says as Devi smiles at him.

"Aaaaaaaa!" Devi yells out at his big sister.

"Devi! Shh! We don't want to wake everyone up, do we?" Ella says playfully.

"Do you want some bananas too, Devi? Mmm!" Kerstin says as she cuts up a banana for Devi to enjoy.