Magic Tricks ×Ace Trappola X Reader×

You put the teacup down to the saucer and looks around you. The white roses were painted red, the teas are served, tarts and different types of sweet desserts are laid in the decorated table. Everyone is enjoying Heartslabyul's Unbirthday Party.

You closed your eyes for a moment. WHY AM I HERE AGAIN? You shouted in your thoughts.

Right, you were going to give Riddle Rosehearts, Heartslabyul's Dorm leader, the students' reports for this week and return back to your own room in Scarabia dormitory.

You are a member of the Disciplinary Committee and was tasked to collect the weekly reports. But after you gave it to Riddle, you were caught by the busy students of the dorm and is forced to attend the party. Riddle permitted the invitation and you, as a 1st year, can't decline it. You don't want to get to Riddle's bad and scary side.

You sighed and took another sip of your tea, you should be peacefully drowning with your notes and books right now. Nevermind, tomorrow is a weekend, I'll have plenty of time.

"[Y/N] [L/N]!!!"

You flinched and nearly spilled your tea. You turned around to see Ace Trappola's face inches away from you. Your face flushed and quickly turned away from him.

"Ace, why are you shouting?" Riddle asked, frowning. Ace scratched the back of his head while grinning.

"I'm sorry, dorm leader. I'm just surprised that a classmate of mine from another dorm is here, and what's more, it's [Y/N]!" He said and sat beside you.

"I-I am not your classmate," you said, avoiding eye contact.

"We are, even though you're from another section but we have classes together remember?" He said and eat his cherry pie.

"Ace, why did you suddenly leave- Oh hi [Y/N]! It's a surprise that you're here," After seeing Ace with you, Deuce Spade proceeded to sit on your table too. You groaned, why these two of all people.

It's not that you hate them, it's just that you don't want to stay any longer than you intended to.

"Having a bad mood already?" Ace said, obviously teasing you. "Well, you look like you're always in a bad mood everyday."

"Ace, stop annoying [Y/N]," Deuce said, taking a bite on his macarons.

"Why so serious?" He ignored Deuce and continue talking to you, picking up the fork. "Here, have a pie. It might make you smile."

"Are you trying to feed me?" You said.

Ace shrugs, you frowned. "See! You're doing it again."

You sighed again, stood up and went to Riddle asking for his permission for you to leave the party early. You're getting annoyed because of Ace and if you continue talking to him...

After thanking Riddle for understanding, you left Heartslabyul and sighed in relief when you got out to the Chamber of Mirrors. You were going to enter the mirror to Scarabia when someone pulled you.

"What the-," It was Ace. And he looks nervous and worried.

"Uhm, I'm sorry about earlier," he started. "I just wanted to talk to you more, you know, get to know you. I'm really sorry if I annoyed you."

You looked down, holding your laugh. You didn't expect that, in this case you're gonna be one of NRC's bipolar students.

"[Y/N]? Are you okay?" Asked Ace who seems panicking now. You calm yourself and look back at him.

"It's okay, I understand. Just please, don't surprise me. I hate it," you said, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Ah! You smiled," he said, looking surprised and excited.