Stargazing ×Deuce Spade X Reader×

This story is dedicated to @VannhyLha

A small UD

After collecting your stuff, you headed straight behind the campus, where a the large old tree stands. The Principal, Deuce Spade, Trey Clover, Ortho Shroud and his older brother, Idia on the tablet  is already there. They're the chosen Stargazers for the upcoming Stargazing event of NRC.

You looked at the wishing star on your hand, it has not been collected yet. And you don't know what to wish, you wanted Deuce, your boyfriend, to be the one to collect it, but how if you don't have a wish.

When wishing on a star, there should be a Stargazer infront of you. After the Stargazers collect it, they will hang the wishing stars on the large tree behind the campus. The Stargazers will dance around it and play some drums. And only one wish will come true.

Idia will play the drums, while Deuce and Trey will dance. They're practicing since the start of the announcement. The Stargazing outfit looks really good on Deuce.

You sighed and left, you have to think of a wish before the event.

TWISTED WONDERLAND

Principal Crowley seems to be worried when you saw him walking down the halls like a normal person. He's so deep in his thoughts that he didn't hear a student warning him to avoid a pillar, he bumped himself, flat, into it.

The students around him tried their best not to laugh at the principal and left the halls. You guessed that the problem is the upcoming weather report, not good for Stargazing. The school might even cancel the event and all the publicity that Crowley planned will be gone.

You thought about Deuce, he will be disappointed if they cancel it. But, you can't do anything, you just have to wait and see. Stargazing will be in 2 days, you're sure that they will find a way to continue the event.

As you sat on one of the courtyard's bench, you stared at the wishing star on your hand. Still got no idea what to wish, you put it back in your bag and glanced around. Everyone seems pretty busy in their own business. The bell rang and all the students returned to their classes.

TWISTED WONDERLAND

Everyone looked at each other when Crowley announced that there's a storm coming at the day of the Stargazing event. Some looked that they don't care while some are disappointed, especially the Stargazers. You glanced at Deuce's worried face. Obviously, he wanted the event to be successful, but with the storm coming up, no stars will be seen from the sky.

Please, please don't cancel it. Please. Pleading silently might not help, but hoping— no, wishing. That's it! Wishing!

You waited until everyone left the Lecture Hall and headed towards Deuce.

"[Y/N]?" He smiled nervously. You smiled back ang pulled him out to the courtyard.

"Deuce, I have a wish now," you said. "And I choose you to be the Stargazer who will accept mg wishing star."

"That's great! Where's your wishing star?"

You pulled the star out from your bag and held it infront of Deuce. You looked at him and smiled.

"I wish . . . ," The wishing star glowed. "That this Stargazing event will go on and be a successful one."

Deuce's eyes widened as you hand him the glowing wishing star.

"But—"

"It's for you, Deuce," you smiled again and kissed him on the cheeks. "Good luck."

And you waved him goodbye as you ran back to the halls.

TWISTED WONDERLAND

You nervously glanced at the students who's already leaving the venue of the event. No, please, don't leave yet . . .

A strong wind blow behind you, you looked up at the sky. It's dark, not because it's already evening, but because the storm is here. You return your gaze to Deuce, who's standing infront of the big tree with Trey. The wishing stars aren't there, they're supposed to hang it at the tree.

Seconds later, Idia came, also wearing the costume, they're talking about something, something that makes Idia wear that creepy grin on his face.

Then suddenly everyone in the venue stopped buzzing around and looked up, a glowing thing is flying towards the sky.

"Is that . . . Ortho?!" Wearing his new Stargazing gear made by Idia and he's carrying the wishing stars. What the . .  .

He flew straight to the storm clouds, clearing the sky, up to the outer space. And that's where the magic begin.

Hundreds of wishing star rained the sky, lighting everything in their way. It's like a meteor shower, but with wishing stars, each stars hold every students' wishes. Everyone looked up in the glowing sky with pure joy. Even you are amazed.

You glanced at Deuce, who's talking with someone through the phone. You smiled and waited for them to finish. Deuce is rubbing his eyes when your ran towards him and gave him a tight hug.

"I love you," you whispered to him.

"I love you, too."

You pulled back and smiled, wiping tears from his eyes.

"I guess your wish came true," he said. You shrugged.

"I don't think so."

"Why?"

"You, Stargazers, also wished for this event to be a successful one. That's why Idia and Ortho came up with a solution, making my wish came true," you answered.

"Then let's see who's wish will come true this year," he said as he took you hand and the both of you joined the others.

THROUGH THE DARK MIRROR

Deuce spree reqs ಥ‿ಥ