Hate Him, Love Her ×Leona Kingscholar x Reader× Part I

Imagine that NRC became a mixed school for both girls and boys. And Ramshackle became one of the official dorms again but without a dorm leader.

As an Ignihyde student, your social skills are not that good. You like being an introvert, but, you also got a few close friends and one of them is your dorm leader and classmate, Idia Shroud. Both of you are Otakus and have the same taste for everything, you even spend weekend nights playing videogames with him in his room.

You also got a friend from Pomefiore and some Ramshackle Dorm students that you are close with. You're contented with your NRC life and you want to stay that way. But . . . . .

"YOU DAMN CAT!!!" You shouted as you punch Leona in the face. Your hand hurts but you didn't care.

Everyone in that room is surprised when you did it, you finally did it. You smirked at yourself. Take that, you pussy!

But your smirk disappeared when the Savanaclaw's dorm leader look at you with his ranging emerald eyes. You gulped, that's it, that's the sign.

You took off your lab coat and ran through the door while moving some chairs to block the path of the ranging lion that's chasing you.

"YOU PUPPIES! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! THE CLASS IS NOT OVER YET!" Divus shouted and followed the both of you, leaving the other students to clean the mess you've made.

You ran through the halls and even got a warning from Riddle who was monitoring the hallways. Why is this happening?! What did I do?!

Well, it all started when you fall from a flying broomstick test and knocked over Leona who was showing off his broomstick skills infront of Malleus, another friend of yours. Malleus chuckled and Leona was so pissed that he nearly ate you. And after that incident, he never stopped teasing you. You, being a short tempered woman, got fed up and now, you punched him.

"Mademoiselle Rebelle, why are you running?" You stopped when Rook blocked your way.

"No time to explain, Rook. I need to get away, he's catching up!" You continued running and bumped some girl students from Pomefiore who whined when you knocked their make-up kits.

Leona's really catching up, and his anger made the students in the halls disappear or quickly make some path for Leona to catch you easily.

You're surprised when your foot hit another foot? You fell down on the floor and scraped your knees. Fuck! You looked up and saw Ruggie's apologizing face.

"Sorry, didn't mean to. Just following Leona's orders," he said and quickly left you. You frowned when Leona stopped infront of you, smirking.

You got up, still catching your breath, and face the lazy lion.

"WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?!" You snapped out when he grabbed your arm. "LET GO OF ME!"

"You punched me first!" He gripped you hand harder. "I'm just showing you that I'm superior."

"Ha! Superior, my ass! You're just a lazy lion, sleeping at the Botanical Garden, skipping class and being a huge dick around here!" You can feel your blood boiling and wanted to give Leona another punch.

"You're just a lowly herbivore, locked up in your room, doing who knows what and acting rude to everyone!"

"Said by a kind lion!"

"Fuck it!"

"Fuck you!"

"LANGUAGES! LANGUAGES, PUPPIES!" Divus, now in the middle of you and Leona, catching his breath, cuts your tongue cursing battle with each other. "Mr. Kingscholar, please let go of Ms. [L/N]'s arm."