Monochrome ×Divus Crewel X Reader× Bonus Story

Cause some of you wants part 3 ಥ‿ಥ

Everyone at Class 1-A went silent when their professor, Divus Crewel, entered the room. There's no experimenting or brewing potions for today so they're using one of the classrooms for discussion. He lashed the board with his whip, waking Grim immediately.

"As all of you know, we will be having the VDC next week, and Crowley temporarily canceled classes so fortunately for all of you, no activities or homeworks," he started. Ace and Deuce high-fived and Grim punch a fist into the air with everyone exclaiming 'YES!'.

Divus lashed the table making everyone flinch this time, he smirked. "Now, let's not be too feeling lucky and relax because we teachers will be scoring you based on your cooperation for this event," he glanced directly at the Adeuce combo and continued. "Some of you puppies will be joining competitions, so if you have a very good performance and win, you will surely get high scores.

"The media and other news team will be coming early to set up their work, so I expect a good cooperation with the leaders in each of your work too," he said. "Don't forget to hand in your assignments from yesterday before going out. Dismissed."

Everyone stood up, placed their papers on the teacher's table and quickly got out. Grim look outside the window and stared in amazement.

"Woahh! They're setting up some big cameras!" He excitedly said.

"Seems the media team are already here," Divus collected their papers and arranged them alphabetically. "Now quickly puppies, to your jobs!"

The doors opened and Rei entered, she looked around and gave the Adeuce combo a funny look. Yuu entered after her.

"What are you still doing here? Vil and the others are in the ballroom now." Yuu informed them and the three with Grim quickly headed out.

Rei was gonna follow them but remembered something. She turned to the teacher. "Oh, yeah. Some pretty lady from the early media people was looking for you."

Divus raised an eyebrow. "Did the lady said her name?"

"Uh-huh. If I remember correctly, I think she's Ms. [Y/N] [L/N] something."

He looked surprised. "Where is she?"

"They're checking the work on the coliseum," Rei grinned and handed him her homework. "Come on, Riddle and I decided to check the progress there too."

The red haired second year entered, looking up from the papers on his hand.

"Did Yuu and the others went to Pomefiore?" He asked, Rei nodded.

After arranging the papers and asking some students to deliver it to the teacher's lounge, Divus and the two students headed to the coliseum.

Leona and his dorm members are already working on the stage and the lights.

"It's weird to see Leona not leaving the work for the others," Rei said while eyeing Divus who's anxiously looking around.

"I heard that," Leona said with a frown.

"Of course, with all the nagging from me and his girl," Riddle checked something at the paper. "I guess the coliseum will progress quickly if they keep this up."

Rei nudged Riddle and pointed at Divus' direction who is now having a fun looking conversation with the lady that Rei met earlier.

"Oho, I'm guessing that's Crewel's girl," Leona grinned, he is also watching the two now.

"Back to work, cat."

The lady noticed them watching and waved, turning back to Divus, she said something that made their teacher turn around and frown. He then brought the lady back to their group.