I Don't Wanna Be You Anymore ×Vil Schoenheit X Reader× Part I

You changed your ceremonial robe into your dorm uniform. Your dorm? Pomefiore. You can't believe that you got into your least favorite dorm, you thought that it's gonna be Heartslabyul or maybe Ignihyde.

You frowned while wearing the high-heeled boots with the uniform, to be honest, it's your first time to wear those heeled shoes. You walk outside your room, wobbling while walking. Your posture straitened when somebody slapped your back, you turned around and was surprised to see your dorm leader, Vil Schoenheit.

"D-dorm leader," the only words that came out from your mouth. Your heart starts beating rapidly, you can feel your stomach moving. You're nervous, very nervous.

"I told you to stand and walk straight," he just said and headed to the dorm's lobby.

You're relieved that he didn't talked about the things you said during the entrance ceremony.

He was checking the new students and stared at you for a minute.

"You looks average, all of you looks average," he said back then. And you said the things that came first in your small mind.

"You're wrong."

"How am I wrong?"

"I'm below average," everyone was surprised by your answer.

A purple haired boy with feminine features chuckled but Vil glared at him. Your dorm leader stayed silent for a whole minute so you said, "Can we go now?"

Vil gave Rook permission to show you the rooms and some places inside the dorm such as the ballroom and the kitchen.

You shivered when you remembered that unfortunate day, you could've died back there. You sighed, again.

"Oh! Hi [Y/N]!" Came a shout behind you. You looked back and saw the smiling face of Epel Felmier running towards you while waving.

You waved back, he's the boy who chuckled by your answer. He's a first year while you're a second year who transfered in NRC to avoid some problems back home.

"Hi, Epel. How're you?" You asked the boy, he frowned and scratched his head.

"They're all keep calling me a girl, thankfully I didn't lose my temper and Jack was there, too," Jack Howl is a classmate of Epel, he's from Savanaclaw and one of the few responsible students around here.

"That can't be helped, I guess," both of you walked together to the lobby.

Vil was talking with Rook when you entered the room. He suddenly stopped and looked at you for a minute, you avoided his gazes and sat beside Epel.

TWISTED WONDERLAND

You're walking near the apple trees when you feel your back throbbing, you groaned in pain. You sat at the nearest bench while massaging it, it's because you spent all night studying and watching beauty tutorials.

Now, you got an aching back and feet. Great, just great.

"Mademoiselle, are you okay?" You flinched when Rook appeared behind you.

"Rook! I-I'm okay, no worries," you lied and obviously he knows it. You keep massaging your back, so he noticed.

"Your back looks really painful, let me bring you to the clinic," you accepted the offer and followed him to the clinic.

The hallways are busier today, shouts can be heard and some footsteps that looks like the owners are running. Is there some kind of game going on the hallways? Riddle will be very mad.

You entered the clinic and Rook immediately ask the nurses for some medicines which they gladly offered. They gave you a pain reliever to take and some massaging patches.

Someone entered the clinic and now the nurses are busier. You were leaving the clinic, but, you heard a two familiar voices shouting from the next room. Rook looked and ask what are they doing while you peep from the door. It was Leona and a girl friend of yours from Ignihyde.

Leona's nose is bleeding and your friend got a scratched knees. Divus explained that they fought and later, they're cleaning the fields for their detention. You offered to help and Divus gave you permission. Vil won't mind, would he?

And, now, you're in the fields with your friend complaining about Leona because he's late. But, Leona showed up, obviously, he just woke up.

And he started asking you questions.

"Who're you?"

"I'm a friend of her," you pointed your friend, and Leona laughed

"That rude herbivore got a friend?"

"Uhh, yeah? Why? You don't have a friend?" You heard your friend chuckled and now, Leona is pissed.

Leona was going to grab your arm when somebody did it first. The three of you turned around to see Vil Schoenheit, frowning while looking at Leona. A grinning Rook is behind him.

"D-dorm leader!" your are surprised to see your dorm leader looking very mad. "W-why are you here?"

"We're going back to the dorm," Vil pulled you away.

You have no choice but to follow him, you looked at your friend and gave her an apologizing face. She just waved and faced Leona, and they're shouting, again.

Vil pulled you through the halls, his grip tightened. You winced in pain, you looked at him and called him, but, he didn't stop walking.

"Vil!" At last you shouted his name. "Please, let go of me . . . it hurts."

His walk slowed down and worry flashed in his eyes when he finally looked at you. He slowly let go of your arm and stayed silent for a minute. Rook read the moment and excused himself, leaving you and Vil alone in that hallway.

"I-I'm . . . Why are you with that lion?" He asked, frown returning on his handsome face.

You looked down, you nearly showed him that you're crying. Your hands are shaking, you felt like you're going to fall down, but, you controlled yourself and answered his question.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just helping a friend clean the fields for detention and it's been so long since we last met. She got detention because of Leona," you explained while stopping your mouth from stuttering.

Vil deeply sighed, "Look at me." He said, his voice is soft and calm.

You're surprised but you followed his order and looked at him. His eyes were clear, the frown disappeared, and his face is calm. Your racing heart calmed a bit when you saw him looking at you, too.

"I'm sorry about this, I didn't mean to hurt you. I heard from Rook that you came from the clinic, you should rest," it's new to you, this is the first time you heard Vil Schoenheit apologizing and being kind to you.

He would always scold you for being late and clumsy, or your hair is not nicely done and being dumb. But, now, you're feeling butterflies in your stomach.

"We should go back to our dormitory," he just said. You followed him silently, still looking down and avoiding the gazes from the other students.

A wet and wounded girl passed by, maybe came from the pool and some accidents happened. But, you also saw Jade running after her, he looked worried.

You both entered the Chamber of Mirrors and headed to Pomefiore. Vil didn't say another word and entered his own room.

You sighed for a hundredth time that day, you got so many things going on your head. Why is Vil so angry about hanging out with Leona? 'Cause he's from Savanaclaw? That maybe you'll adapt their wild behaviors? 'Cause he's his rival?

You need rest, you always needed rest. But, you can't.

And Vil, too.

THROUGH THE DARK MIRROR