In His Room ×Idia Shroud X Reader×

Requested by @KeiFushijine

"Hey, Idia," you opened you dorm leader and boyfriend's door. "Are you playing already?"

His room is dark, the only light came from his computers and other technologies he made during his free time, and that time is almost everyday.

"[Y-Y/N]? Uhm, no," he answered, stuttering. He's lying on his bed, holding his phone. "I-I was just watching some videos on MagiTube while waiting for you."

"Oh, I brought some snacks," the both of you planned to have a game night and Ortho's still recharging.

You sat on his bed, placing the snacks on his table. You got them from Sam, one of the school staff who sells almost everything.

"So, what game?" You asked him. Idia stood up and searched for his video games.

"How about 'The Wonderland Madness'?" He asked, pulling a video game.

"The one that if you beat a main character then you can play it?" He nodded, you grinned. "Game!"

He inserted the game in a video game console and handed you the other joystick.

"I'm gonna beat you this time," you said. He grinned and started the game.

"We'll see."

TWISTED WONDERLAND

Three hours of playing video games couldn't kill you, but Idia's gaming ability can. You frowned while trying to beat him again, but, again, you loses. You drank your cola and throw the joystick at him.

"Uggghhhh! I surrender!" You shouted and lied on his bed. "There's no way I'm gonna beat you."

"Well, you're still the second best one around the school," he lied beside you. It's true, no one can beat you, except Idia. And Ortho.

You smiled and hugged him, you can feel his body stiffened. You grinned and looked at him. Oh my god! He's blushing! How cute!

"Hey, Dia," you called him with his nickname that you made for him.

"Hm?"

"Can I sleep here tonight?"

"Wa-wa-what?" He's face is all red! Aww.

"Can I sleep here, with you, tonight?" You hugged him, again. "Please?"

He sighed. "Fine, but I think I'm not gonna sleep."

"Then, I won't sleep, too," you sat up and smiled at him. He pulled you back and it's his turn to hug you.

"You know you can't do that," he said. You frowned.

"Why not?"

"'Cause it's not healthy," he simply answered. Not healthy? Ha! "Second years like you needed more sleep."

"Then you'll sleep with me."

He didn't answered and only looked at you, you pouted. You're kinda pissed, this is the only thing you wanted for tonight.

His phone rung, someone sent him a message. An audio mail, from 'Rei'.

"The first year?" You asked him. He nodded. "Why would she send you something like that?"

Idia shrugged and played the audio . . .

I been dancing in my room
Swaying my feet
Tryna give you love and a kiss on the cheek
Cotton candy skies like I'm stuck in a dream
And I've been feeling blue
You're the one that I need

You and Idia looked at each other, you're both surprised and out of words.

Dancing in my room
Swaying my feet
Tryna give you love and a kiss on the cheek
Cotton candy skies like I'm stuck in a dream
And I've been feeling blue
You're the one that I need

"What in the actual fuck?!" You finally said and laughed. Idia looked at you and grinned. "What?"

"And baby, yeah, you give me reasons
Just to fight all of my demons
Yeah, I love you when you're speaking
'Cause you silence all my feelings~~," Idia started singing with the song and held your hands. Idia just sung!

"This is supposed to be a game night!" You said while laughing and the both of you danced together.

That feeling that I'm not okay
And everyone will run away
And leave me in my room, room
Alone for just another day
I'm sippin' on some lemonade
I wonder if you'll ever change
Fuck it, I don't even care
Baby, just come 'round my way

Idia spun you around and kissed you on the lips.

Dancing in my room
Swaying my feet
Tryna give you love and a kiss on the cheek
Cotton candy skies like I'm stuck in a dream
And I've been feeling blue
You're the one that I need

The both of you jumped on the bed and danced above of it. This is the first time you heard Idia sung, and danced. Your heart was beating so fast and you feel like you're stuck in a dream.

The music stopped and the both of you lie on the bed while laughing.

"So, are we gonna sleep or what?" Yoy asked him. He kissed you again and smiled.

"Okay, I'll sleep with you."

THROUGH THE DARK MIRROR

Bonus:

"Hey! Rei!" You called the black-haired first year. She turned around and smiled.

"Yes?"

"Thanks last night," you said and pulled her to the cafeteria where Ortho and Idia waited.

"So, are you gonna pay for my lunch?" She asked. You laughed.

"Idia will."