Red Hearts and Tall Roses ×Riddle Rosehearts X Reader×

"OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!!!"

You sighed as you pass through the halls where Riddle is giving punishments, it's the fifth time this day. Poor first years who broke some rules and get caught by that Red Tyrant.

"You should calm down little goldfish (Riddle) or you'll never grow up~~," you sighed again when you heard Floyd's sleazy voice as he teases Riddle.

Floyd is your classmate and both of you are from Octavinelle.

And, yeah, he loves to piss Riddle.

The 'little' dorm leader's face turned red in anger. Uh-oh . . .

You got to admit, he's kinda cute when he's angry and you don't want to stop Floyd, but, you have to.

But, his eyes widened when he saw you and immediately looked at Floyd. Okay . . . What's his problem?

You pulled Floyd away from him before he cast his Unique Magic on the eel and ran through the halls. You heard Riddle's angry shouts from the hallways as you enter the cafeteria.

"Aww~~ I was just having fun~~," Floyd pouted as you handed him a food tray.

"Your definition of 'fun' will kill you," you said and joined the line for the foods.

Both of you sat down at a table near the entrance, Jade and Azul joined you with their lunch. The four of you talked about the business of Mostro Lounge or some secrets that Azul know about some students that he's planning to 'work with'.

Fifteen minutes later, the school bell rang and all (well, not all) the students returned to their classrooms for the afternoon classes. Trein entered the room and started his daily sleepy lecture.

TWISTED WONDERLAND

As a track and field club member, your long legs are pretty useful. Every afternoon, your club members ran around the school after warming up for practice. Sometimes you held some racing contest or perform some agility test.

"[Y/N]-senpai," Deuce called as Jack handed you a bottled water. You ran around the school thirty times and now, you're cooling down.

"What?"

"Has dorm leader Riddle told you already?" He hesitantly asked. You drank your water and looked at him, confused.

"What're you talking about?" Is Riddle supposed to tell me something?

"N-nothing, forget about it," he left and ran another lap. You looked at Jack and he just shrugged.

After club activities, you bid goodbyes and headed back to your dorm. When you entered the Mostro Lounge, Jade is giving you a suspicious smile while Floyd is grinning like crazy.

"What?" You asked, Azul gave you a drink from the counter.

"Tell me, do you like someone?" Azul asked you back. You raised a brow. Now, what are they planning to do?

"And why would you ask that suspicious question?" You sip the cold drink.

"Ugh, I asked you first," Azul complained, slightly annoyed. This octopus . . .

"Okay, I like someone," you answered at last.

"And that someone is?"

"Is it important for you to know who it is?"

Azul nodded with a serious face. You rolled your eyes.

"Fine it's Riddle . . ."

Floyd's eyes widened. "Little Goldfish?! You like him?!"