Part of Your World ×Azul Ashengrotto X Reader×

Sorry for the very late UD.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TWISTED WONDERLAND!!!

Even though it's very late.

You jumped into your bed as you scroll through your phone with a grin. Earlier, Azul sent you a message about him going home for the holidays, you squeal out of excitement and sent him a reply about how excited you are. Now, 30 minutes have passed but he didn't reply back. And, you didn't mind, you know he's busy back at Night Raven College.

Your childhood friends, Jade, Floyd, and especially Azul is going back home, you can't wait! You jumped again and buried your face on your soft pillow to hide your blush.

You have to admit, you have a crush on Azul ever since he was a little chubby octopus. He was so cute back then and you're thankful that you got pictures with him from before, cause, now, he'd change so much . . . And your feelings, too. Maybe . . . I'll confess to him this holiday! . . .

You slapped both of your cheeks.

No! No! It won't work! I might get rejected . . .

You sighed, you need to clear your mind. They're coming back, and that's should be enough for you.

You sat on your bed and put on your shoes. You grabbed your bags, you have to go back, too.

Some students smiled at you when you got out of your dorm room, you smiled back and waved at them. You walked through the halls of Atlantis Academy where you're studying. You wanted to follow Azul at NRC but luck's not on your side. AtlA is a nice school, not as popular as NRC or RSA but most of the people in Coral Sea graduated here.

You watched some students changed into their merman forms and swam through the waters. You can change into a mermaid, too, but you're practicing walking using human feet to surprise your friends.

TWISTED WONDERLAND

Your mother gave you a warm and tight hug when you entered your house. You're happy to see her again even though she calls you everyday when you're at AtlA.

"Oh, I miss you so much!" She said gave you another hug.

"I miss you, too, mom," you said while patting her back.

She then let you unpack your things to your room. It's been so long since you slept there. You smiled when you saw a framed picture of you, Azul, and the Leech twins. Another picture of you and Azul back at middle school is set at the top of your study table near the window and your bed. You sat and stared at it.

"Stop smiling, you look crazy," you frowned when you heard a familiar voice from the entrance of your room. You turned around to meet your older brother's annoying face.

He grinned at you.

"Oh, come on!" You stood up and gave him a hug. He laughed and patted your head.

"Welcome home, lil sis," he said. "I can't believe I missed you!"

"Of course, you will," you smiled.

Your mother called you downstairs and give you snacks. Your brother tried to snatch the mochi from you but your mother slapped his hand, you chuckled. They didn't change at all.

Your father died when you were still 10. Both of your mother and brother are the ones who filled the loneliness in your heart.