Love Him, Love Her ×Leona Kingscholar X Reader× Part II/End

You peeped inside your classroom and released a breath of relief. Leona wasn't there, maybe he's late or skipping classes again. Maybe he's sleeping at the Botanical Garden. Wait, why am I thinking about him?!

You shook your head and erased the scary thoughts from your head. Your getting goosebumps just by thinking that lazy assed lion. You placed your books at the top of your desk and sat comfortably on your chair. Half a minute later, Rook sat beside you while grinning like an idiot. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What? Are you okay?" You asked the bob-haired guy.

"Yeah, just caught some interesting news yesterday."

"Did you stalked someone, again?"

"No, of course not. I just find out about it."

By stalking someone, you thought and focused on Trein who entered the room with his cat, Lucius. He started his class and your eyes started to get heavy. Now, you feel like Leona.

TWISTED WONDERLAND

You headed to the cafeteria and got some omurice and chicken sandwich for lunch, the ghost chef of the cafeteria seemed angry about the crowd. You sat in a table near the corner and started to eat silently.

A guy entered the cafeteria with a cat-looking creature in his arms. He looked at you and smiled, you smiled back. He's Yuu, a first year and a friend of yours from Ramshackle who always gets into trouble with his BFFs.

They're the ones who broke the expensive chandelier in the cafeteria at the first day of school, the news still lives until now. You grinned at your own thoughts and didn't see that someone sat beside you.

"You know, you look like an idiot," your blood boiled just by hearing his annoying voice. Or is it?

You gave Leona a dirty look, but he ignored you and started eating his lunch. Of course, it's meat, what else does this lion eat?

"Why the hell are you here?" He just shrugged at your question. Obviously, Ruggie woke him up and dragged him to the cafeteria cause that broke hyena got fed up.

"About yesterday," he started and looked at you. Your heart suddenly beats faster. What the hell?!

"W-what? S-still can't get enough of me?" He looks surprised about what you said. You recalled what you just said and mentally slapped yourself. That came out wrong!!!

"I-I mean----"

"Yeah, I can't get enough of you," he said. His face is serious, his eyes gleamed like Malleus' flames but they're giving you butterflies in the stomach, not burns.

"W-w-what are you . . ." You trailed off, you don't know what to say.

But then, a smirk appeared in his face and now, you wanted to stab him and yourself for believing what he said. You slapped him and pick up your plate, returning it to the cafeteria's counter. You ignored the lion's call and headed to the main street.

TWISTED WONDERLAND

The Mr. S' Mystery Shop isn't the best place to visit when you're pissed, but, for you, it is. Sam's at the back of the shop and checking the supplies while you roamed around the room. Lots of weird stuffs filled the shop, from voodoo dolls to tiki masks and other things that might put a curse on someone. Well, maybe Sam's selling them at a high price, so, no. You're broke. And you don't want to have a contract with Azul.

"Hey, Sam. You play piano?" You shouted so the guy can hear from the back. You saw the piano near the counter and wonder if Sam is selling it or he owns it.