Thalassa ×Floyd Leech X Reader×

You walked quietly near the pond at the side of the school, it's a pond near the woods behind the campus. You decided to give yourself a break and have a walk around the school. You looked at the Ramshackle Dorm, a little far away from you, the lights are still on, that means some of your dorm mates are still awake.

You took a deep breath and stand near the pond then you stared at the water. It's already dark so you couldn't see what's in there, the pond is kinda deep. You're having goosebumps, so you stopped staring.

You can't blame the scary vibes that the pond gave you, it's you. You have a Thalassophobia, an intense fear of deep bodies of water. Just staring at a large underwater picture scares you.

You are turning around to go back when someone pulled you to the cold water of the pond. You're so surprised to move, you can't breath. Everything is so dark . . .

You coughed when someone pulled you out of the pond. You breathe slowly, trying to sync your heartbeat. That nearly killed me!

Your eyesight is still blurry but you looked at the tall figure beside you. You wiped you gave and stared at the person for a second until your eyesight adjusted. . . . It's Floyd Leech! The second year!

He's looking at you, too, with amusement in his eyes. Like you, he's clothes and body are dripping wet.

"W-what happened?" You're still shaking but you managed to ask him.

He laughed. "HAHAHAHAHA!~~ I really thought that you're going to drown!~~" he said and sat at the ground, still laughing. "That was amazing~~"

"W-what's amazing?" You asked again.

"That I nearly drowned you," he finally answered. He nearly drowned me?!

You can't stop shaking when you heard his answer. Your tears started to fall, and again, it's hard for you to breath. He looked surprised when he saw you cried.

"Hey! Why are you crying?"

You didn't answer him, you didn't look at him, you just continued to cry. You nearly died, how could this guy still laugh?

"[Y/N]?!" Someone shouted your name.

You turned around to see Rei, your classmate, running towards you. She looked at Floyd and frowned.

"What happened?" She asked you. You shook you head, you can't say another word. She turned at Floyd. "Floyd, what did you do?"

"I kinda pulled her to the pond, thought she's gonna swim, too," he said while shrugging.

Rei helped you stood up and glared at Floyd who's looking at you.

"Floyd, you didn't know what you just did."

TWISTED WONDERLAND

Rei gave you a cup of hot chocolate and put a towel on your wet hair. She sat beside you on the couch. After you got out of that goddamn place, you quickly changed your clothes to avoid giving yourself a cold. You tried to forget about what happened, but you can't.

"[Y/N], are you alright now?" She asked. You smiled and nodded.

The next day, and the days after, you tried to concentrate on your classes but the images of the 'accident' still haunts you. The school bell rang and everyone left for lunch.

You immediately headed to the cafeteria where it's already crowded. You joined the line at the counter and sat at the nearest free table you saw after you got your food. Some students are already leaving, your eyes roamed around the cafeteria and saw Floyd Leech stood up from their table. You hide your face behind the tray you got and quickly ate your food. I got to get out of here.