Tomato and Mushrooms ×Jade Leech X Reader×

You and Sebek Zigvolt are friends and in the same section. He's always your partner in every projects and you didn't mind his loud mouth. He would always talk about his fights with Silver, or Lilia and of course Malleus. He always talks about Malleus.

You got used to it though. But, both of you are silently sitting at a table in the library, researching for your latest project about medicinal and poisonous plants.

"I think I should find another one of this books," you got up and pointed at the big pile of books infront of you. You're starting to have a migraine just by reading those.

Sebek nodded without looking away from his book, "Okay, I shall continue my research."

He seems motivated, maybe he's trying to impress Malleus, you thought as you headed to the librarian's table.

Night Ravens' library is larger than your house and there were times when you got lost in there. Thankfully there's a librarian, well, not really a librarian. Crowley couldn't find one (or didn't find one) so he asked a girl student that he closely know to work as part time librarian at the library. The student didn't complain 'cause Crowley's been paying her every month. You heard that she closely know all the dorm leaders and the popular students at the school, also, some Royal Sword Academy students.

The part time librarian was reading a history book when you came to her. She's wearing a lab coat and obviously, she came from Crewel's class. Her medium length black haired is tied on a loose ponytail. Sensing you, she put the book down and smiled politely.

"Hi, I'm Rei (yeah, that's me ^_^). How may I help you?" She asked.

"Is there any new books about medicinal mountain plants here?"

"Mountain plants . . . . Yeah," she pointed at the right. "There's some new ones at the back, probably at the third to the last shelves."

"Thank you," you smiled back.

"No problemo, just make sure to watch out for the eel twins. I saw them enter the library earlier," she checked the clock beside her and sighed. "Time for lunch."

She got up and waved at you. So much for being a librarian. You know about the Leech twins, the eel twins that she said. Both of them are kinda problematic, well, most of the students here are problematic. But, there's one of them that kinda caught your attention.

You pass some of the gigantic bookshelves to the back and searched for the 'third to the last shelves' that Rei was talking about. When you found the shelf, you scan the books and found some new ones. She really know her work . . . . .

There quite big and heavy so you chose the biggest one to make it easy than carrying all of those. You read the contents and is satisfied by it. Now you just have to---

"Oh? [Y/N]?" Said by the giant that you just bumped into.

Infront you is Jade Leech, the other half of the eel twins. And the one that you're talking about. You got a bit of history with him, and it's just last month during Beans Day. You kinda kicked his knee out of nervousness when you thought he was trying flirt with you. You later found out that he's curious about your reddening face.

He stood straight and stared at you, he keeps smiling and you can feel your nervousness meter rise up. Your face flushed red, it always does when you're nervous.

"Your face is red, again, are you okay?" Jade asked, slightly surprised. "You look like a tomato."

He touched your shoulder and stared at you, longer. You can feel your face become warmer, and redder. You're gonna faint if you keep talking to him (you didn't really talked) so you unconsciously handed him the book you were holding and rushed away.